How to buy Renergen (RLT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Renergen shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Renergen Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Renergen shares (RLT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Renergen has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Renergen
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Renergen . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RLT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Renergen reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Renergen . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Renergen stock price (ASX:RLT)Use our graph to track the performance of RLT stocks over time.
Renergen shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.995 - $2.99|
|50-day moving average||$1.7979|
|200-day moving average||$1.856|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.033|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Renergen stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Renergen price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||16.67%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-3.23%|
|Revenue TTM||$1.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-917,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.4%|
|Return on equity TTM||-18.79%|
|Market capitalisation||$186.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Renergen share dividends
We're not expecting Renergen to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Renergen share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Renergen 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.995 up to $2.99. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Renergen 's is 0.1874. This would suggest that Renergen 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Renergen Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the alternative and renewable energy businesses in South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa. It explores for, develops, and sells compressed natural gas, as well as liquefied helium and natural gas. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Renergen in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the Crown Resorts (CWN) share price sinking?
Shares in the casino operator have lost a quarter of their value from a year-high hit in May.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Damstra Holdings (DTC ↑15.5%), DDH1 (DDH ↑13.6%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 23 July 2021.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert