How to buy Renegade Exploration (RNX) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Renegade Exploration shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Renegade Exploration is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Renegade Exploration shares (RNX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Renegade Exploration has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Renegade Exploration
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Renegade Exploration . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RNX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Renegade Exploration reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Renegade Exploration . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Renegade Exploration key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Renegade Exploration stock a buy or sell?
- Renegade Exploration performance over time
- Are Renegade Exploration shares over-valued?
- Renegade Exploration 's financials
- How volatile are Renegade Exploration shares?
- Does Renegade Exploration pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Renegade Exploration stock price (ASX:RNX)Use our graph to track the performance of RNX stocks over time.
Renegade Exploration shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.013|
|50-day moving average||$0.0102|
|200-day moving average||$0.0083|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Renegade Exploration stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Renegade Exploration price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||0.008|
|1 month (2022-05-25)||-20.00%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||0.008|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||14.29%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||14.29%|
|2 years (2020-06-25)||128.57%|
|3 years (2019-06-25)||166.67%|
|5 years (2017-06-21)||33.33%|
Is Renegade Exploration under- or over-valued?
Valuing Renegade Exploration stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Renegade Exploration 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Renegade Exploration 's P/E ratio
Renegade Exploration 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 8x. In other words, Renegade Exploration shares trade at around 8x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Renegade Exploration 's EBITDA
Renegade Exploration 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $232,297 (£131,447).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Renegade Exploration 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Renegade Exploration financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.85%|
|Return on equity TTM||42.57%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Renegade Exploration share dividends
We're not expecting Renegade Exploration to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Renegade Exploration share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Renegade Exploration 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.013. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Renegade Exploration 's is 0.9261. This would suggest that Renegade Exploration 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Renegade Exploration overview
Renegade Exploration Limited discovers, acquires, explores for, and develops mineral deposits in Australia. The company explores for copper and gold deposits. It holds a 23% interest in the Carpentaria Joint Venture project located in the Cloncurry region of Queensland. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Renegade Exploration
Renegade Exploration in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert