How to buy Renascor Resources (RNU) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Renascor Resources shares.
Renascor Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Renascor Resources shares (RNU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Renascor Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $255. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Renascor Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Renascor Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RNU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Renascor Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Renascor Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Renascor Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Renascor Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Renascor Resources performance over time
- Are Renascor Resources shares over-valued?
- Renascor Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Renascor Resources shares?
- Does Renascor Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Renascor Resources stock price (ASX:RNU)Use our graph to track the performance of RNU stocks over time.
Renascor Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.1025 - $0.32|
|50-day moving average||$0.1396|
|200-day moving average||$0.1774|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Renascor Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Renascor Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-30)||-13.33%|
|1 month (2023-11-10)||-23.53%|
|3 months (2023-09-08)||-7.14%|
|6 months (2023-06-09)||-29.73%|
|1 year (2022-12-09)||-55.17%|
|2 years (2021-12-10)||13.04%|
|3 years (2020-12-10)||900.00%|
|5 years (2018-12-10)||622.22%|
Is Renascor Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Renascor Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Renascor Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Renascor Resources 's P/E ratio
Renascor Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 675x. In other words, Renascor Resources shares trade at around 675x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Renascor Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$255|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||0.32%|
|Market capitalisation||$342.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Renascor Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Renascor Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Renascor Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Renascor Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.1025 up to $0.32. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Renascor Resources 's is 1.951. This would suggest that Renascor Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Renascor Resources overview
Renascor Resources Limited engages in the exploration, development, and evaluation of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for graphite, gold, copper, uranium, and other minerals. Its flagship project is the Siviour graphite project located in Eyre Peninsula, South Australia; the Cutana project that covering an area of 282 square kilometers located in the Olary region; and the Outalpa project, which covers an area of 287 square kilometers located in the Olary region. The company also holds the Marree, Eastern Eyre, and Carnding projects located in South Australia. The company was formerly known as Renaissance Uranium Limited and changed its name to Renascor Resources Limited in December 2013. Renascor Resources Limited was incorporated in 2009 and is based in Adelaide, Australia.
Stocks similar to Renascor Resources
Renascor Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Tiger Brokers review for Australians
If you're thinking of trading stocks with Tiger Brokers, check out our review of this online broker's fees, safety and pros and cons first.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Caltex Australia shares
Steps to owning and managing Caltex Australia shares from .
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert