How to buy Regal Investment Fund shares | A$3.64
Own Regal Investment Fund shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Regal Investment Fund is a business based in Australia. Regal Investment Fund shares (RF1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $3.64 – an increase of 1.11% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $335.9 million.
How to buy shares in Regal Investment Fund
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Regal Investment Fund. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RF1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Regal Investment Fund reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $3.64, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Regal Investment Fund. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Regal Investment Fund key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Regal Investment Fund stock a buy or sell?
- Regal Investment Fund performance over time
- Are Regal Investment Fund shares over-valued?
- Regal Investment Fund's financials
- Does Regal Investment Fund pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Regal Investment Fund's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Regal Investment Fund's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $3.64, which is 26.10% up on its pre-crash value of $2.69 and 188.89% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $1.26.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Regal Investment Fund shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $477.44 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,368.42.
Regal Investment Fund share priceUse our graph to track the performance of RF1 stocks over time.
Regal Investment Fund shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$3.64|
|52-week range||AUDA$1.26 - AUDA$3.7|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$3.2011|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$2.757|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.3911|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Regal Investment Fund stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Regal Investment Fund price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-29)||18.18%|
|3 months (2020-07-29)||42.75%|
|6 months (2020-04-29)||82.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-29)||35.82%|
|2 years (2018-10-25)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-25)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-25)||N/A|
Is Regal Investment Fund under- or over-valued?
Valuing Regal Investment Fund stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Regal Investment Fund's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Regal Investment Fund's P/E ratio
Regal Investment Fund's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 8x. In other words, Regal Investment Fund shares trade at around 8x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Regal Investment Fund financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$335.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Regal Investment Fund share dividends
We're not expecting Regal Investment Fund to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Regal Investment Fund overview
Regal Investment Fund provides access to a selection of alternative investment strategies which seeks to produce attractive risk adjusted returns over a period of more than five years with limited correlation to equity markets.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Regal Investment Fund shares | $58.06
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Regal Investment Fund shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Regal Investment Fund shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Regal Investment Fund shares | $72.84
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Regal Investment Fund shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert