How to buy REFFIND shares
Own REFFIND shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Woodboard Technologies Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. REFFIND shares (RFN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. REFFIND has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $66,062. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in REFFIND
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for REFFIND . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RFN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until REFFIND reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of REFFIND . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
REFFIND share priceUse our graph to track the performance of RFN stocks over time.
REFFIND shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.001 - $0.009|
|50-day moving average||$0.0026|
|200-day moving average||$0.0023|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy REFFIND stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Gross profit TTM||$-259,016|
|Return on assets TTM||-45.61%|
|Return on equity TTM||-259.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
REFFIND share dividends
We're not expecting REFFIND to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
REFFIND share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, REFFIND 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.009. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while REFFIND 's is 1.5332. This would suggest that REFFIND 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
REFFIND Ltd develops cloud-based Software-as-a-Service solutions that provides customer loyalty and employee engagement solutions in Australia and internationally. It operates in two segments, REFFIND and WooBoard Software as a Service Products. The company's solutions include loyall, a Blockchain-as-a-Service solution, which transforms the management and delivery of forms of incentives using proprietary blockchain and smart contract technology; and WooBoard, a peer-to-peer employee recognition platform. It serves enterprises, employees, customers, and other supply chain stakeholders. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy REFFIND shares
Steps to owning and managing Regency Centers shares.
How to buy The Honest Company (HNST) shares from Australia
Here's everything we know so far about The Honest Company IPO and how to buy in from Australia.
How to buy REFFIND shares
Steps to owning and managing Applyflow shares.
Cheap gas providers in SA
Compare gas plans from South Australia providers. Find a better deal and switch today.
Best fountain pens in Australia
From the best fountain pen for beginners to the top high-end model, these are the seven best fountain pens you can buy in Australia right now.
How to buy Marqeta stock from Australia when it goes public
Here's everything we know so far about the Marqeta IPO and how to buy in from Australia.
Best shower heads in Australia
We read hundreds of customer reviews to find the best shower heads you can buy online and in-store in Australia.
Kiwi broker Sharesies launches 1 cent ASX share trading in Australia
You can now invest as little as 1 cent into Australian, NZ and US shares. Here's why that's a game changer.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
Ask an Expert