How to buy Reedy Lagoon Corporation (RLC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Reedy Lagoon Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Reedy Lagoon Corporation is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Reedy Lagoon Corporation shares (RLC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Reedy Lagoon Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $68. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Reedy Lagoon Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Reedy Lagoon Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RLC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Reedy Lagoon Corporation reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Reedy Lagoon Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Reedy Lagoon Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Reedy Lagoon Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Reedy Lagoon Corporation performance over time
- Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Reedy Lagoon Corporation shares?
- Does Reedy Lagoon Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Reedy Lagoon Corporation stock price (ASX:RLC)Use our graph to track the performance of RLC stocks over time.
Reedy Lagoon Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.013 - $0.055|
|50-day moving average||$0.0249|
|200-day moving average||$0.0303|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Reedy Lagoon Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Reedy Lagoon Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-27)||0.017|
|1 month (2022-06-03)||-26.09%|
|3 months (2022-04-04)||-55.26%|
|6 months (2022-01-04)||-55.26%|
|1 year (2021-07-02)||6.25%|
|2 years (2020-07-03)||325.00%|
|3 years (2019-07-03)||325.00%|
|5 years (2017-07-04)||-5.56%|
Is Reedy Lagoon Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Reedy Lagoon Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's EBITDA
Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.1 million (£622,390).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Reedy Lagoon Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$160|
|Return on assets TTM||-115.7%|
|Return on equity TTM||-279.91%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Reedy Lagoon Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Reedy Lagoon Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Reedy Lagoon Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.013 up to $0.055. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's is 1.2407. This would suggest that Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Reedy Lagoon Corporation overview
Reedy Lagoon Corporation Limited explores for minerals in Australia and the United States. It primarily explores for lithium, iron ore, magnetite, and gold deposits. The company owns interests in the Alkali Lake North and the Clayton Valley lithium brine projects covering a combined area of 3,502 hectares under 446 placer claims located in Nevada, the United States. It also holds interest in the Burracoppin gold and iron projects located in Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Reedy Lagoon Corporation
Reedy Lagoon Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert