How to buy Reedy Lagoon Corporation (RLC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Reedy Lagoon Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Reedy Lagoon Corporation Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Reedy Lagoon Corporation shares (RLC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Reedy Lagoon Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $28. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Reedy Lagoon Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Reedy Lagoon Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RLC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Reedy Lagoon Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Reedy Lagoon Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Reedy Lagoon Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Reedy Lagoon Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Reedy Lagoon Corporation performance over time
- Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Reedy Lagoon Corporation shares?
- Does Reedy Lagoon Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Reedy Lagoon Corporation stock price (ASX:RLC)Use our graph to track the performance of RLC stocks over time.
Reedy Lagoon Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.008 - $0.042|
|50-day moving average||$0.0164|
|200-day moving average||$0.0205|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Reedy Lagoon Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Reedy Lagoon Corporation price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||20.00%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-14.29%|
Is Reedy Lagoon Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Reedy Lagoon Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's EBITDA
Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.1 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Reedy Lagoon Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$128|
|Return on assets TTM||-42.21%|
|Return on equity TTM||-99.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Reedy Lagoon Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Reedy Lagoon Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Reedy Lagoon Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.042. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's is 0.9793. This would suggest that Reedy Lagoon Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Reedy Lagoon Corporation overview
Reedy Lagoon Corporation Limited explores for and develops mineral properties in Australia and the United States. The company primarily explores for lithium, iron ore, and gold deposits. It owns interests in the Alkali Lake North and the Clayton Valley lithium brine projects covering a combined area of 1,939 hectares under 240 placer claims located in Nevada, the United States. The company also holds interests in the Burracoppin gold and iron projects located in Western Australia. Reedy Lagoon Corporation Limited was founded in 1986 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Reedy Lagoon Corporation
Reedy Lagoon Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert