How to buy Red Metal (RDM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Red Metal shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Red Metal Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Red Metal shares (RDM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Red Metal has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Red Metal
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Red Metal . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RDM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Red Metal reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Red Metal . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Red Metal stock price (ASX:RDM)Use our graph to track the performance of RDM stocks over time.
Red Metal shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.105 - $0.18|
|50-day moving average||$0.1381|
|200-day moving average||$0.1359|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Red Metal stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Red Metal price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||6.90%|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||-3.13%|
Is Red Metal under- or over-valued?
Valuing Red Metal stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Red Metal 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Red Metal 's EBITDA
Red Metal 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $261,653 (£138,905).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Red Metal 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Red Metal financials
|Revenue TTM||$4.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.53%|
|Return on equity TTM||-14.24%|
|Market capitalisation||$29.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Red Metal share dividends
We're not expecting Red Metal to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Red Metal share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Red Metal 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.105 up to $0.18. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Red Metal 's is 1.2734. This would suggest that Red Metal 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Red Metal overview
Red Metal Limited acquires and explores for mineral properties in Australia. The company primarily explores for copper, gold, silver, lead, zinc, and nickel deposits. It holds 100% interests in the Maronan, Corkwood, Pardoo, Birthday Well, and Punt Hill and Pernatty Lagoon projects located in Australia. The company also has interests in the Lawn Hill, Gulf, Three Ways, Mallapunyah, Mount Skipper, Yarrie, Barton, South Gap, Irindina, Nullarbor, and Mt Dromedary North projects. It focuses on approximately 10,000 square kilometers of exploration tenements. Red Metal Limited was founded in 2003 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Red Metal
Red Metal in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert