How to buy Real Energy Corporation shares | A$0.025
Own Real Energy Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Real Energy Corporation Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Real Energy Corporation shares (RLE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.025 – an increase of 8.7% over the previous week. Real Energy Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $27,000.
How to buy shares in Real Energy Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Real Energy Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RLE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Real Energy Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.025, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Real Energy Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Real Energy Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Real Energy Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Real Energy Corporation performance over time
- Real Energy Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Real Energy Corporation shares?
- Does Real Energy Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Real Energy Corporation 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Real Energy Corporation 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.025, which is 8.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.023 and 150.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.01.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Real Energy Corporation shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $500.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,041.67.
Real Energy Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of RLE stocks over time.
Real Energy Corporation shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.025|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.01 - AUDA$0.037|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0225|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0217|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Real Energy Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Real Energy Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-23)||-3.85%|
|1 month (2020-09-30)||19.05%|
|3 months (2020-07-30)||31.58%|
|6 months (2020-04-30)||19.05%|
|1 year (2019-10-30)||-7.41%|
|2 years (2018-10-30)||-71.59%|
|3 years (2017-10-30)||-71.91%|
|5 years (2015-10-30)||-82.76%|
Is Real Energy Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Real Energy Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Real Energy Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Real Energy Corporation 's EBITDA
Real Energy Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.2 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Real Energy Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Real Energy Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$27,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||-10.01%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Real Energy Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Real Energy Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Real Energy Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Real Energy Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.037. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Real Energy Corporation 's is 2.0388. This would suggest that Real Energy Corporation 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Real Energy Corporation overview
Real Energy Corporation Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of oil and gas projects in Australia. The company holds 100% interest in the ATP 927P and ATP 1161PA permits covering an area of 2,761 square kilometers located in the Cooper-Eromanga Basin, South-West Queensland. It also holds 50% interest in ATP2051P permit located in Surat Basin, Queensland. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in North Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Hipages (RLE.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the Hipages IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Real Energy Corporation shares | $58.29
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Real Energy Corporation shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Real Energy Corporation shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Real Energy Corporation shares | $71.62
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Real Energy Corporation shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Ask an Expert