Where to buy razors online in Australia
Check out our round-up of Australian stores that sell razors online and find out which ones offer free shipping
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Razors are found in every bathroom and come in a variety of styles and materials. From disposable razors through to replacement cartridges with multiple blades and additional features, there's a vast number of options on the market.
Whatever your preference, the following stores stock all types of razors so you can choose the one that best suits you.
Discover the world of male grooming at Better Man. From skin care to shaving and everything in between, this store has everything you need to look and feel better every day.
- All orders are sent express post
- Thousands of product videos
- Afterpay + ZipPay available
- 100% Australian owned & operated
Find a wide range of leading brands, including multi-packs and replacement cartridges, from a trusted Australian retailer.
- Orders generally dispatched in 1-2 days
- Afterpay, Zip and Latitude Pay options
- Discounts on a great number of products if you sign up to Club Catch
If you are interested in ethical, environmentally responsible products, Flora and Fauna is the place for you, including reusable and recyclable razors.
- Join F&F Rewards Club for 10% off your first order
- All items are plastic-free and sent with recycled packaging and tape made from paper
- All products are 100% vegan and free from animal testing
A specialty retailer dedicated to grooming products, The Shaver Shop promises extensive knowledge and extremely competitive prices.
- $10 off your first order over $30
- Zip, PayPal, Apple Pay and Afterpay options
- 21-day returns with proof of purchase
One of Australia's largest and best known pharmacy chains, Priceline has almost four decades of experience.
- Wide range of benefits and discounts with Priceline's Sister Club
- Search razors by price, brand, promotions, even specifically for sensitive skin
- Free shipping on orders over $50
A leader in online shopping in Australia, Woolworths offers regular discounts, including on its extensive range of razors.
- Delivery 7 days per week
- Easily track orders using your mobile phone
- Earn points towards discounts off future shops
Which of these retailers sell Gillette razors?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery on razors?
- The Shaver Shop: Free standard delivery for orders over $100
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Catch: Free standard delivery for Club Catch members, otherwise from $7.95 for standard shipping, $12.85 for express to metro areas
- eBay: Free on eligible items with eBay Plus membership
- Chemist Warehouse: Free on orders over $50
- Flora & Fauna: Free for orders over $50 within Australia
- Priceline: Free standard shipping for orders over $50
- Woolworths: Free on orders over $300
Image source: Getty
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert