How to buy Range International (RAN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Range International shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Range International is a specialty chemicals business based in Australia. Range International shares (RAN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Range International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Range International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Range International . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RAN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Range International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Range International . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Range International stock price (ASX:RAN)Use our graph to track the performance of RAN stocks over time.
Range International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.009 - $0.035|
|50-day moving average||$0.0174|
|200-day moving average||$0.0151|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.009|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Range International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Range International price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-07)||-5.56%|
|1 month (2021-12-17)||0.017|
|3 months (2021-10-15)||54.55%|
|6 months (2021-07-16)||30.77%|
|1 year (2021-01-15)||-15.00%|
|2 years (2020-01-16)||0.017|
|3 years (2019-01-16)||-41.38%|
|5 years (2017-01-16)||-98.69%|
Range International financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,212,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-17.29%|
|Return on equity TTM||-41.45%|
|Market capitalisation||$16.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Range International share dividends
We're not expecting Range International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Range International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Range International 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.009 up to $0.035. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Range International 's is -0.5279. This would suggest that Range International 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Range International has bucked the trend.
Range International overview
Range International Limited manufactures and sells plastic pallets made from recycled mixed waste plastic. It sells its products under the Re>Pal brand in Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, the Philippines, and internationally. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Range International
Range International in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
RAT scams: How to avoid getting conned with rapid antigen tests
Don't fall for the scam artists when you're trying to protect your health - here's what to check.
How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
Dyson V12 Detect Slim review: Baby love, my baby love
A delightful compact vacuum with an unjustifiable price.
Stan Event: Streaming platform joins pay-per-view ranks
A new player enters the Australian sports broadcast market.
Amazon Echo Buds (2nd Gen) review: Fine if you’re already trapped by Bezos
The Amazon Echo Buds 2 are a solid addition to your earholes if you’re already integrated in the Alexa ecosystem. But if you’re not, its hard to find anything here that really stands out.
Ask an Expert