How to buy Raiz Invest (RZI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Raiz Invest shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Raiz Invest is a capital markets business based in Australia. Raiz Invest shares (RZI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollar. Raiz Invest has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $14 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Raiz Invest
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Raiz Invest . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RZI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Raiz Invest reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Raiz Invest . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Raiz Invest stock price (ASX:RZI)Use our graph to track the performance of RZI stocks over time.
Raiz Invest shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.2 - $2.2|
|50-day moving average||$1.6942|
|200-day moving average||$1.6814|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.05|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Raiz Invest stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Raiz Invest price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-21)||-9.87%|
|1 month (2021-12-24)||-21.71%|
|3 months (2021-10-28)||-21.71%|
|6 months (2021-07-28)||-18.45%|
|1 year (2021-01-28)||11.38%|
|2 years (2020-01-28)||48.91%|
|3 years (2019-01-25)||204.44%|
Raiz Invest financials
|Revenue TTM||$14 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$9.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.62%|
|Return on equity TTM||-14.11%|
|Market capitalisation||$135.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Raiz Invest share dividends
We're not expecting Raiz Invest to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Raiz Invest share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Raiz Invest 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.2 up to $2.2. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Raiz Invest 's is 1.9092. This would suggest that Raiz Invest 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Raiz Invest overview
Raiz Invest Limited provides financial services and products through its mobile micro-investing platform in Australia, Indonesia, and Malaysia. The company operates through two segments, Raiz Invest Micro-Investing Platform and Other Financial segments. Its platform offers customers a way to invest money using the Raiz mobile application or through the Raiz Website. Raiz Invest Limited was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Raiz Invest
Raiz Invest in the news
Raiz Invest's (ASX:RZI) investors will be pleased with their impressive 270% return over the last three years
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert