How to buy Raiden Resources (RDN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Raiden Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Raiden Resources Limited is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Raiden Resources shares (RDN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Raiden Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $461. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Raiden Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Raiden Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RDN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Raiden Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Raiden Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Raiden Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Raiden Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Raiden Resources performance over time
- Raiden Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Raiden Resources shares?
- Does Raiden Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Raiden Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Raiden Resources stock price (ASX:RDN)Use our graph to track the performance of RDN stocks over time.
Raiden Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.02 - $0.046|
|50-day moving average||$0.0258|
|200-day moving average||$0.0257|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Raiden Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Raiden Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-19)||-7.69%|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||0.024|
|3 months (2021-07-26)||-7.69%|
|6 months (2021-04-26)||-22.58%|
|1 year (2020-10-26)||-41.46%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||242.86%|
|3 years (2018-10-26)||118.18%|
|5 years (2016-10-26)||-99.47%|
Raiden Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$461|
|Return on assets TTM||-17.56%|
|Return on equity TTM||-31.15%|
|Market capitalisation||$30.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Raiden Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Raiden Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Raiden Resources 's shares ever split?
Raiden Resources 's shares were split on a 1:30 basis on 11 September 2017. So if you had owned 30 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Raiden Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Raiden Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Raiden Resources 's share price.
Raiden Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Raiden Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.02 up to $0.046. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Raiden Resources 's is 0.0993. This would suggest that Raiden Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Raiden Resources overview
Raiden Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, explores for mineral properties in the Republic of Serbia, the Republic of Bulgaria, and Australia. It primarily explores for copper, nickel, palladium, and gold deposits. The company holds 100% interests in the Donje Nevlje, Zapadni Majdanpek, Pyramid, Soansville, Eastern Creek, Mt Sholl, Myrnas Hill, Miralga Creek, Surprise, North Shaw, Yandicoogina, Boodalyerrie, and Arrow projects. Raiden Resources Limited is based in Victoria Park, Australia.
Stocks similar to Raiden Resources
Raiden Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $40.58
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert