How to buy Ragnar Metals (RAG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Ragnar Metals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ragnar Metals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Ragnar Metals shares (RAG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Ragnar Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $520. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Ragnar Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ragnar Metals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RAG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ragnar Metals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ragnar Metals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Ragnar Metals stock price (ASX:RAG)Use our graph to track the performance of RAG stocks over time.
Ragnar Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.008 - $0.081|
|50-day moving average||$0.0589|
|200-day moving average||$0.0539|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Ragnar Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ragnar Metals price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||-55.22%|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||-45.45%|
|6 months (2021-02-02)||inf%|
|1 year (2020-08-02)||inf%|
|2 years (2019-08-02)||inf%|
|3 years (2018-08-02)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-08-02)||inf%|
Ragnar Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$520|
|Return on assets TTM||-40.78%|
|Return on equity TTM||-144.06%|
|Market capitalisation||$17.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ragnar Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Ragnar Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Ragnar Metals 's shares ever split?
Ragnar Metals 's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 8 April 2021. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Ragnar Metals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Ragnar Metals shares which in turn could have impacted Ragnar Metals 's share price.
Ragnar Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ragnar Metals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.081. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ragnar Metals 's is 0.7311. This would suggest that Ragnar Metals 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Ragnar Metals overview
Ragnar Metals Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of projects in Scandinavia. The company explores for nickel, gold, silver, and base metals projects. It holds a 100% interest in the Tullsta Nickel Project; and Gaddebo Nickel Project in the Bergslagen district of Sweden. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Ragnar Metals
Ragnar Metals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert