How to buy Race Oncology shares
Own Race Oncology shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Race Oncology Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Race Oncology shares (RAC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Race Oncology has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $387,385. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Race Oncology
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Race Oncology . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: RAC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Race Oncology reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Race Oncology . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Race Oncology share priceUse our graph to track the performance of RAC stocks over time.
Race Oncology shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.315 - $4.23|
|50-day moving average||$3.3249|
|200-day moving average||$2.8108|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.046|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Race Oncology stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Race Oncology price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-09)||-4.52%|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||12.19%|
|3 months (2021-03-16)||-10.47%|
|6 months (2020-12-16)||101.69%|
|1 year (2020-06-16)||647.92%|
|2 years (2019-06-14)||5,883.33%|
|3 years (2018-06-15)||1,395.83%|
Race Oncology financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-283,819|
|Return on assets TTM||-37.08%|
|Return on equity TTM||-59.11%|
|Market capitalisation||$553.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Race Oncology share dividends
We're not expecting Race Oncology to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Race Oncology share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Race Oncology 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.315 up to $4.23. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Race Oncology 's is 2.0088. This would suggest that Race Oncology 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Race Oncology overview
Race Oncology Limited operates as a specialty pharmaceutical company in Australia. The company is developing Bisantrene, a small molecule cancer chemotherapy drug that is used for the treatment of acute myeloid leukaemia. It has a preclinical research program with the University of Newcastle to explore the use of Bisantrene to treat melanoma. The company was formerly known as Coronado Resources Limited and changed its name to Race Oncology Limited in July 2016. Race Oncology Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Canterbury Bulldogs vs St George Illawarra Dragons NRL: Start time and watch free
The one-win Bulldogs return after a bye, hopefully refreshed and ready to meet the Dragons.
Ask an Expert