How to buy Queste Communications (QUE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Queste Communications shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Queste Communications Ltd is an asset management business based in Australia. Queste Communications shares (QUE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Queste Communications has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Queste Communications
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Queste Communications . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: QUE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Queste Communications reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Queste Communications . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Queste Communications key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Queste Communications stock a buy or sell?
- Queste Communications performance over time
- Are Queste Communications shares over-valued?
- Queste Communications 's financials
- How volatile are Queste Communications shares?
- Does Queste Communications pay a dividend?
- Have Queste Communications shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Queste Communications stock price (ASX:QUE)Use our graph to track the performance of QUE stocks over time.
Queste Communications shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.027 - $0.055|
|50-day moving average||$0.055|
|200-day moving average||$0.0472|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.116|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Queste Communications stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Queste Communications price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||0.055|
|1 month (2021-08-16)||0.055|
|3 months (2021-06-17)||0.055|
|6 months (2021-03-17)||83.33%|
|1 year (2020-09-16)||103.70%|
|2 years (2019-09-16)||-11.29%|
|3 years (2018-09-14)||-24.66%|
|5 years (2016-09-16)||5.77%|
Is Queste Communications under- or over-valued?
Valuing Queste Communications stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Queste Communications 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Queste Communications 's P/E ratio
Queste Communications 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 0x. In other words, Queste Communications shares trade at around 0x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Queste Communications 's EBITDA
Queste Communications 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $4.6 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Queste Communications 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Queste Communications financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.3 million|
|Operating margin TTM||86.52%|
|Gross profit TTM||$5.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||58.55%|
|Return on equity TTM||124.92%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Queste Communications share dividends
We're not expecting Queste Communications to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Queste Communications 's shares ever split?
Queste Communications 's shares were split on 20 January 2000.
Queste Communications share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Queste Communications 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.027 up to $0.055. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Queste Communications 's is -0.4098. This would suggest that Queste Communications 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Queste Communications has bucked the trend.
Queste Communications overview
Queste Communications Ltd, through its subsidiary, Orion Equities Limited manages its investments in Australia. It invests in listed and unlisted securities; and develops and rents real estate properties. Queste Communications Ltd was incorporated in 1998 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Queste Communications
Queste Communications in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert