How to buy Queste Communications (QUE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Queste Communications shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Queste Communications is an asset management business based in Australia. Queste Communications shares (QUE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Queste Communications has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Queste Communications
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Queste Communications . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: QUE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Queste Communications reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Queste Communications . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Queste Communications key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Queste Communications stock a buy or sell?
- Queste Communications performance over time
- Queste Communications 's financials
- How volatile are Queste Communications shares?
- Does Queste Communications pay a dividend?
- Have Queste Communications shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Queste Communications stock price (ASX:QUE)Use our graph to track the performance of QUE stocks over time.
Queste Communications shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.055 - $0.07|
|50-day moving average||$0.0673|
|200-day moving average||$0.0581|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.018|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Queste Communications stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Queste Communications price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||0.07|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||0.07|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||27.27%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||27.27%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||27.27%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||159.26%|
|3 years (2019-06-27)||12.90%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||2.94%|
Is Queste Communications under- or over-valued?
Valuing Queste Communications stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Queste Communications 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Queste Communications 's EBITDA
Queste Communications 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $2.3 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Queste Communications 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Queste Communications financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.9 million|
|Operating margin TTM||79.53%|
|Gross profit TTM||$5.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||35.73%|
|Return on equity TTM||-22.72%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Queste Communications share dividends
We're not expecting Queste Communications to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Queste Communications 's shares ever split?
Queste Communications 's shares were split on 21 January 2000.
Queste Communications share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Queste Communications 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.055 up to $0.07. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Queste Communications 's is -0.5216. This would suggest that Queste Communications 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Queste Communications has bucked the trend.
Queste Communications overview
Queste Communications Ltd, through its subsidiary, Orion Equities Limited manages its investments in Australia. It invests in listed and unlisted securities; and develops and resales real estate properties. The company was incorporated in 1998 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Queste Communications
Queste Communications in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert