How to buy Quantum Graphite (QGL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Quantum Graphite shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Quantum Graphite Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Quantum Graphite shares (QGL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Quantum Graphite has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $12.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Quantum Graphite
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Quantum Graphite . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: QGL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Quantum Graphite reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Quantum Graphite . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Quantum Graphite key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Quantum Graphite stock a buy or sell?
- Quantum Graphite performance over time
- Quantum Graphite 's financials
- How volatile are Quantum Graphite shares?
- Does Quantum Graphite pay a dividend?
- Have Quantum Graphite shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Quantum Graphite stock price (ASX:QGL)Use our graph to track the performance of QGL stocks over time.
Quantum Graphite shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.027 - $0.062|
|50-day moving average||$0.051|
|200-day moving average||$0.051|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0121|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Quantum Graphite stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Quantum Graphite price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-23)||0.051|
|3 months (2021-04-23)||0.051|
|2 years (2019-07-19)||inf%|
|3 years (2018-07-19)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-07-19)||inf%|
Quantum Graphite financials
|Operating margin TTM||505.89%|
|Gross profit TTM||$536,605|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.69%|
|Return on equity TTM||-6.81%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Quantum Graphite share dividends
We're not expecting Quantum Graphite to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Quantum Graphite 's shares ever split?
Quantum Graphite 's shares were split on a 1:35 basis on 28 November 2019. So if you had owned 35 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Quantum Graphite shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 3400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Quantum Graphite shares which in turn could have impacted Quantum Graphite 's share price.
Quantum Graphite share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Quantum Graphite 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.027 up to $0.062. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Quantum Graphite 's is 1.9442. This would suggest that Quantum Graphite 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Quantum Graphite overview
Quantum Graphite Limited engages in the exploration, mining, processing, manufacture, and sale of graphite and related products. It owns the Mikkira graphite deposit, which comprises its flagship project the Uley graphite project that includes five contiguous mining tenements located on the Eyre Peninsula, South Australia. The company was formerly known as Valence Industries Limited and changed its name to Quantum Graphite Limited in November 2016. Quantum Graphite Limited was incorporated in 1986 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Quantum Graphite
Quantum Graphite in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Hellenic Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy LUKSO Token (LYXE) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the LUKSO Token (LYXE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the KardiaChain (KAI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Neutrino USD (USDN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Neutrino USD (USDN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Venus BTC (VBTC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Venus BTC (VBTC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert