How to buy Quantify Technology Holdings shares | A$0.002
Own Quantify Technology Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Quantify Technology Holdings Limited is a computer hardware business based in Australia. Quantify Technology Holdings shares (QFY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.002 – the same closing value as a week prior. Quantify Technology Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $468,989.
How to buy shares in Quantify Technology Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Quantify Technology Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: QFY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Quantify Technology Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.002, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Quantify Technology Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Quantify Technology Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Quantify Technology Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Quantify Technology Holdings performance over time
- Quantify Technology Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Quantify Technology Holdings shares?
- Does Quantify Technology Holdings pay a dividend?
- Have Quantify Technology Holdings shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Quantify Technology Holdings 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Quantify Technology Holdings 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.002, which is 50.00% down on its pre-crash value of $0.004 and 100.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Quantify Technology Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $666.67 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $666.67.
Quantify Technology Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of QFY stocks over time.
Quantify Technology Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.002|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.007|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.002|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0018|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.01|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Quantify Technology Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Quantify Technology Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||-20.00%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||100.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||-20.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-50.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-85.71%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-96.79%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||-97.14%|
Quantify Technology Holdings financials
|Gross profit TTM||$108,492|
|Return on assets TTM||-61.5%|
|Return on equity TTM||-242.22%|
|Market capitalisation||$4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Quantify Technology Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Quantify Technology Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Quantify Technology Holdings 's shares ever split?
Quantify Technology Holdings 's shares were split on a 1:83 basis on 1 December 2016. So if you had owned 83 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Quantify Technology Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 8200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Quantify Technology Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted Quantify Technology Holdings 's share price.
Quantify Technology Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Quantify Technology Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.007. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Quantify Technology Holdings 's is 2.5177. This would suggest that Quantify Technology Holdings 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Quantify Technology Holdings overview
Quantify Technology Holdings Limited develops and sells hardware and software devices for the monitoring and management of internet-enabled devices in Australia. The company's hardware and software devices comprise lighting, power, heating, and cooling systems installed in buildings. Its flagship product is the Q Device, which provides real-time evaluation of environmental and risk factors for building occupants, as well as managing services and utilities for efficiency. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert