How to buy QANTM Intellectual Property shares
Own QANTM Intellectual Property shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
QANTM Intellectual Property Limited is a consulting services business based in Australia. QANTM Intellectual Property shares (QIP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. QANTM Intellectual Property has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $116.6 million..
How to buy shares in QANTM Intellectual Property
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for QANTM Intellectual Property . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: QIP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until QANTM Intellectual Property reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.025, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of QANTM Intellectual Property . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- QANTM Intellectual Property key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is QANTM Intellectual Property stock a buy or sell?
- QANTM Intellectual Property performance over time
- Are QANTM Intellectual Property shares over-valued?
- QANTM Intellectual Property 's financials
- How volatile are QANTM Intellectual Property shares?
- Does QANTM Intellectual Property pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
QANTM Intellectual Property share priceUse our graph to track the performance of QIP stocks over time.
QANTM Intellectual Property shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.97 - $1.39|
|50-day moving average||$1.021|
|200-day moving average||$1.0953|
|Dividend yield||$0.08 (7.45%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.072|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy QANTM Intellectual Property stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
QANTM Intellectual Property price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-10.09%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||-8.07%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||1.99%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||-12.39%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||-24.63%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||-27.56%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||-28.32%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||N/A|
Is QANTM Intellectual Property under- or over-valued?
Valuing QANTM Intellectual Property stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of QANTM Intellectual Property 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
QANTM Intellectual Property 's P/E ratio
QANTM Intellectual Property 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 14x. In other words, QANTM Intellectual Property shares trade at around 14x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
QANTM Intellectual Property 's EBITDA
QANTM Intellectual Property 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $19.6 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a QANTM Intellectual Property 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
QANTM Intellectual Property financials
|Revenue TTM||$116.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||15.28%|
|Gross profit TTM||$116.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||9.18%|
|Return on equity TTM||13.23%|
|Market capitalisation||$136.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
QANTM Intellectual Property share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 101.43% of net profits
Recently QANTM Intellectual Property has paid out, on average, around 101.43% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 7.45% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), QANTM Intellectual Property shareholders could enjoy a 7.45% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In QANTM Intellectual Property 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.08 per share.
QANTM Intellectual Property 's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 2 September 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
QANTM Intellectual Property share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, QANTM Intellectual Property 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.97 up to $1.39. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while QANTM Intellectual Property 's is 0.7381. This would suggest that QANTM Intellectual Property 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
QANTM Intellectual Property overview
QANTM Intellectual Property Limited provides intellectual property services for start-up technology businesses, multinationals, public research institutions, and universities in Australia, New Zealand and Asia. The company also offers services related to patents, designs, and trademarks, as well as DCC, a litigation service in patent and trademark protection. QANTM Intellectual Property Limited was founded in 1877 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy QANTM Intellectual Property units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy QANTM Intellectual Property units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy QANTM Intellectual Property units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy QANTM Intellectual Property units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy QANTM Intellectual Property units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy QANTM Intellectual Property units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy QANTM Intellectual Property units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy QANTM Intellectual Property units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy QANTM Intellectual Property units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert