How to buy Pyrolyx AG shares
Own Pyrolyx AG shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Pyrolyx AG is a waste management business based in Australia. Pyrolyx AG shares (PLX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Pyrolyx AG has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $5.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Pyrolyx AG
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Pyrolyx AG. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PLX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Pyrolyx AG reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Pyrolyx AG. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Pyrolyx AG share priceUse our graph to track the performance of PLX stocks over time.
Pyrolyx AG shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.41 - $0.41|
|50-day moving average||$0.41|
|200-day moving average||$0.4108|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-3.689|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Pyrolyx AG stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Pyrolyx AG financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-12.82%|
|Return on equity TTM||-296.92%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Pyrolyx AG share dividends
We're not expecting Pyrolyx AG to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Pyrolyx AG share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Pyrolyx AG's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.41 up to $0.41. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Pyrolyx AG's is 1.2198. This would suggest that Pyrolyx AG's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Pyrolyx AG overview
Pyrolyx AG engages in the extraction of recovered carbon black (rCB) from end-of-life tires in Germany and internationally. The company develops and operates a process that transforms waste tires into raw materials, primarily rCB that is used in the manufacture of tires, mechanical rubber products, and plastic masterbatches, as well as plastics and pigments. It also offers pyrolysis oil, which can be used as fuel oil or feedstock; steel; and gas. The company was formerly known as Scutum Capital AG and changed its name to Pyrolyx AG in August 2012. Pyrolyx AG is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Power outage in Victoria: Don’t forget to claim for food spoilage
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert