How to buy PYC Therapeutics (PYC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in PYC Therapeutics shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
PYC Therapeutics Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. PYC Therapeutics shares (PYC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. PYC Therapeutics has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in PYC Therapeutics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for PYC Therapeutics . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PYC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until PYC Therapeutics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of PYC Therapeutics . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
PYC Therapeutics stock price (ASX:PYC)Use our graph to track the performance of PYC stocks over time.
PYC Therapeutics shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.13 - $0.205|
|50-day moving average||$0.1449|
|200-day moving average||$0.1562|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.006|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy PYC Therapeutics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
PYC Therapeutics price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-07)||3.57%|
|1 month (2021-09-17)||-3.33%|
|3 months (2021-07-16)||0.145|
|6 months (2021-04-16)||-14.71%|
|1 year (2020-10-16)||-21.62%|
|2 years (2019-10-17)||127.27%|
|3 years (2018-10-17)||393.20%|
|5 years (2016-10-17)||823.57%|
PYC Therapeutics financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-26.2%|
|Return on equity TTM||-44.29%|
|Market capitalisation||$461.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
PYC Therapeutics share dividends
We're not expecting PYC Therapeutics to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
PYC Therapeutics share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, PYC Therapeutics 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.13 up to $0.205. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while PYC Therapeutics 's is 0.5881. This would suggest that PYC Therapeutics 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
PYC Therapeutics overview
PYC Therapeutics Limited, a development-stage biotechnology company, engages in the discovery and development of drug solutions in the areas of ribonucleic acid therapeutics in Australia. The company's preclinical development programs include VP-001, drug program for retinitis pigmentosa type 11; and VP-002, a drug program for the treatment of autosomal dominant optic atrophy. It also focuses on the development of programs for retinal and central nervous system diseases. The company was formerly known as Phylogica Limited and changed its name to PYC Therapeutics Limited in November 2019. PYC Therapeutics Limited was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Nedlands, Australia.
Stocks similar to PYC Therapeutics
PYC Therapeutics in the news
Investing in PYC Therapeutics (ASX:PYC) five years ago would have delivered you a 785% gain
PYC Therapeutics Announces Upcoming Poster Presentations Highlighting Preclinical Data from its Ocular and Neurologic Development Programs at TIDES USA and OTS 2021
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
16 stocks to watch following Sydney’s “freedom day”
Airports, travel agents and pubs are set to soar post lockdown, but should share investors look beyond immediate short-term wins?
Why is the IAG share price on a high today?
Shares in the insurer are up just 10% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Nimy Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Nimy Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why the EML Payments share price is plunging today
The payment services company’s shares are up 16% in the last year.
How to invest in the Parabellum Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Parabellum Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert