How to buy Pursuit Minerals (PUR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Pursuit Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Pursuit Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Pursuit Minerals shares (PUR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Pursuit Minerals has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $55.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Pursuit Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Pursuit Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PUR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Pursuit Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Pursuit Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Pursuit Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Pursuit Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- Pursuit Minerals performance over time
- Pursuit Minerals 's financials
- How volatile are Pursuit Minerals shares?
- Does Pursuit Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have Pursuit Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Pursuit Minerals stock price (ASX:PUR)Use our graph to track the performance of PUR stocks over time.
Pursuit Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.01 - $0.097|
|50-day moving average||$0.0662|
|200-day moving average||$0.062|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.055|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Pursuit Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Pursuit Minerals price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||15.71%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||20.90%|
|5 years (2016-07-27)||inf%|
Pursuit Minerals financials
|Operating margin TTM||202776.78%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-43.95%|
|Return on equity TTM||-80.95%|
|Market capitalisation||$55.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Pursuit Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Pursuit Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Pursuit Minerals 's shares ever split?
Pursuit Minerals 's shares were split on a 1:29 basis on 3 July 2017. So if you had owned 29 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Pursuit Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2800% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Pursuit Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted Pursuit Minerals 's share price.
Pursuit Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Pursuit Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.097. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Pursuit Minerals 's is 1.9776. This would suggest that Pursuit Minerals 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Pursuit Minerals overview
Pursuit Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Australia, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and the United States. The company explores for copper, zinc, nickel, gold, silver, platinum, and vanadium deposits. It holds interests in the Paperbark project covering an area of approximately 75 square kilometers; and Bluebush project, which consist of two exploration permits covering an area of approximately 214 square kilometers situated in Northwest Queensland. The company also holds interests in the Koitelainen project located in Northern Finland; and the Karhujupukka project situated in Finland. In addition, it holds interests in the Sumåssjön project covering an area of 37 square kilometers, the Kramsta project covering an area of 16 square kilometers, the Kullberget project covering an area of 81 square kilometers, and the Simesvallen project covering an area of 63 square kilometers located in Central Sweden; and Airijoki project located in Northern Sweden. Further, the company holds interests in the Espedalen project located in southern central Norway; the Sigdal project comprises two exploration licenses; and the Hosanger project located on the west coast of Norway. Additionally, it holds an option agreement to purchase a 100% interest in the Buck Mountain gold project that covers an area of 320 acres and consist of 18 placer claims located in Arizona. The company was formerly known as Burrabulla Corporation Limited and changed its name to Pursuit Minerals Limited in August 2017. Pursuit Minerals Limited is based in West Leederville, Australia.
Stocks similar to Pursuit Minerals
Pursuit Minerals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert