How to buy PuriflOH (PO3) shares
Learn how to easily invest in PuriflOH shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
PuriflOH is an utilities-regulated water business based in Australia. PuriflOH shares (PO3) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. PuriflOH has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $79,090. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in PuriflOH
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for PuriflOH . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PO3. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until PuriflOH reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of PuriflOH . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
PuriflOH stock price (ASX:PO3)Use our graph to track the performance of PO3 stocks over time.
PuriflOH shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.23 - $1.8|
|50-day moving average||$0.4001|
|200-day moving average||$0.9508|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.019|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy PuriflOH stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
PuriflOH price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||-12.07%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-3.77%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-71.98%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-77.53%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||-85.00%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-92.15%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-92.39%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||-99.36%|
|Gross profit TTM||$17|
|Return on assets TTM||-296.48%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1903.78%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
PuriflOH share dividends
We're not expecting PuriflOH to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have PuriflOH 's shares ever split?
PuriflOH 's shares were split on a 1:200 basis on 29 November 2017. So if you had owned 200 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your PuriflOH shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 19900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for PuriflOH shares which in turn could have impacted PuriflOH 's share price.
PuriflOH share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, PuriflOH 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.23 up to $1.8. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while PuriflOH 's is 0.9731. This would suggest that PuriflOH 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
PuriflOH Limited provides air purification, water sanitization, and medical sterilization solutions for the residential, commercial, and industrial applications in Australia. Its Free Radical Generation technology eliminates a range of contaminants, such as chemicals, hydrocarbons, viruses, bacteria, molds, toxins, etc. The company was formerly known as Water Resources Group Limited and changed its name to PuriflOH Limited in May 2018. PuriflOH Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in South Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to PuriflOH
PuriflOH in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
Ask an Expert