How to buy Pure Resources (PR1) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Pure Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Pure Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Pure Resources shares (PR1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. . If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Pure Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Pure Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PR1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Pure Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Pure Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Pure Resources stock price (ASX:PR1)Use our graph to track the performance of PR1 stocks over time.
Pure Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.205 - $0.245|
|50-day moving average||$0.219|
|200-day moving average||$0.219|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Pure Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Pure Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-05-10)||7.32%|
Pure Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Pure Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Pure Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Pure Resources overview
Pure Resources Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource properties in Australia. It primarily explores for nickel, gold, and copper deposits. The company holds interests in the Yandal project with 1 exploration license E53/2023 covering an area of approximately 43 square kilometers located in the Archean aged Yandal greenstone belt in the eastern goldfields region of Western Australia; the Mount Monger project, which includes exploration license E26/227 covering an area of approximately 12 square kilometers located in the Bulong Domain in the southwestern corner of the Kurnalpi terrane of the eastern goldfields region of Western Australia. It also holds interests in the Yundamindra project that comprises exploration license E39/2251 and tenement application E39/2254, which cover an area of approximately 90 square kilometers located in the eastern Kurnalpi terrane of the eastern goldfields region of Western Australia; and the Killarney project, which includes exploration license E80/5153 covering an area of approximately 33 square kilometers located adjacent to the great northern highway in the Kimberley region of Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Pure Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Regener8 Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Regener8 Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Cosmos: Cosmos Purpose Bitcoin Access ETF
While crypto ETFs remain a relatively new concept, here is how you can invest in one of the first physically back Bitcoin ETFs.
ETF Securities: The ETFS 21Shares Ethereum ETF (EETH)
Here is your how to guide on buying the first Ethereum backed ETF in Australia.
How to invest in the Southern Palladium Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Southern Palladium Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Coolabah Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Coolabah Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Firetail Resources (FTL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Firetail Resources shares.
What are hedged and unhedged ETFs and which is better for you?
Considering buying a hedged or unhedged ETF? Here is what you need to know prior to investing.
How to buy Gran Tierra Energy (GTE) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gran Tierra Energy shares from Australia.
What is copy trading and is it right for you?
Copy trading is a strategy that allows you to follow other traders. This guide will help you understand what it is and if its right for you.
Ask an Expert