How to buy Pure Minerals shares
Own Pure Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Pure Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Pure Minerals shares (PM1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Pure Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $34,862..
How to buy shares in Pure Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Pure Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PM1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Pure Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.039, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Pure Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Pure Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of PM1 stocks over time.
Pure Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.008 - $0.053|
|50-day moving average||$0.0238|
|200-day moving average||$0.017|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Pure Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Pure Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-18.75%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||25.81%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-4.88%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||143.75%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||95.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||129.41%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||69.57%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||94.03%|
Pure Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,612,987|
|Return on assets TTM||-87.74%|
|Return on equity TTM||-229.43%|
|Market capitalisation||$27.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Pure Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Pure Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Pure Minerals 's shares ever split?
Pure Minerals 's shares were split on a 10:67 basis on 9 May 2017. So if you had owned 67 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 10 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Pure Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 570% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Pure Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted Pure Minerals 's share price.
Pure Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Pure Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.053. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Pure Minerals 's is 0.5634. This would suggest that Pure Minerals 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Pure Minerals overview
Pure Minerals Limited operates as a mineral exploration company that focuses on the exploration and development of battery metals in Australia. The company primarily explores for nickel, cobalt, and iron oxide. It holds interest in the Townsville energy chemicals hub project located in Queensland; and the Eden Garry Serpentine Ridge project located in the Marlborough region of northern Queensland. The company was formerly known as Eagle Nickel Limited. Pure Minerals Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pure Minerals units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Pure Minerals units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Pure Minerals units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Pure Minerals units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Pure Minerals units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Pure Minerals units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Pure Minerals units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Pure Minerals units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Pure Minerals units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert