How to buy Pure Foods Tasmania shares
Own Pure Foods Tasmania shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Pure Foods Tasmania Limited is a packaged foods business based in Australia. Pure Foods Tasmania shares (PFT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Pure Foods Tasmania has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4.3 million..
How to buy shares in Pure Foods Tasmania
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Pure Foods Tasmania . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PFT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Pure Foods Tasmania reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.365, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Pure Foods Tasmania . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Pure Foods Tasmania share priceUse our graph to track the performance of PFT stocks over time.
Pure Foods Tasmania shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.165 - $1.645|
|50-day moving average||$1.0138|
|200-day moving average||$10.8607|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0019|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Pure Foods Tasmania stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Pure Foods Tasmania price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||49.18%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||33.82%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-3.87%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||520.45%|
|1 year (2020-01-19)||N/A|
|2 years (2019-01-19)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||N/A|
Is Pure Foods Tasmania under- or over-valued?
Valuing Pure Foods Tasmania stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Pure Foods Tasmania 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Pure Foods Tasmania 's P/E ratio
Pure Foods Tasmania 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 3x. In other words, Pure Foods Tasmania shares trade at around 3x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Pure Foods Tasmania 's EBITDA
Pure Foods Tasmania 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $137,761 (£77,773).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Pure Foods Tasmania 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Pure Foods Tasmania financials
|Revenue TTM||$4.3 million|
|Operating margin TTM||0.6%|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.28%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.57%|
|Market capitalisation||$77.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Pure Foods Tasmania share dividends
We're not expecting Pure Foods Tasmania to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Pure Foods Tasmania overview
Pure Foods Tasmania Limited engages in food businesses in Australia. The company operates through Tasmanian Pate and Woodbridge Smokehouse segments. It offers a range of pate products under the Tasmanian Pate brand; and smoked salmon and trout products under the Woodbridge Smokehouse brand. The company sells its products to wholesale and retail customers, as well as supermarket chains through its website. It also exports its products. The company is based in Battery Point, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pure Foods Tasmania units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Pure Foods Tasmania units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Pure Foods Tasmania units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Pure Foods Tasmania units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Pure Foods Tasmania units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Pure Foods Tasmania units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Pure Foods Tasmania units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Pure Foods Tasmania units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Pure Foods Tasmania units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert