How to buy Pure Alumina (PUA) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Pure Alumina shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Peak Minerals Limited is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Pure Alumina shares (PUA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Pure Alumina has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $535. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Pure Alumina
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Pure Alumina . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PUA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Pure Alumina reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Pure Alumina . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Pure Alumina stock price (ASX:PUA)Use our graph to track the performance of PUA stocks over time.
Pure Alumina shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.017 - $0.041|
|50-day moving average||$0.0191|
|200-day moving average||$0.0233|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.039|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Pure Alumina stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Pure Alumina price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||0.02|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-25.93%|
|5 years (2016-07-27)||inf%|
Pure Alumina financials
|Gross profit TTM||$535|
|Return on assets TTM||-23.34%|
|Return on equity TTM||-67.95%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Pure Alumina share dividends
We're not expecting Pure Alumina to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Pure Alumina 's shares ever split?
Pure Alumina 's shares were split on a 1:25 basis on 29 March 2017. So if you had owned 25 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Pure Alumina shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Pure Alumina shares which in turn could have impacted Pure Alumina 's share price.
Pure Alumina share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Pure Alumina 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.017 up to $0.041. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Pure Alumina 's is 1.9776. This would suggest that Pure Alumina 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Pure Alumina overview
Peak Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and development of gold, copper, and nickel deposits in Australia. It holds 100% interest in the Hill End gold project that consists of the Hill End and Hargraves prospects located in the Lachlan Fold Belt in central New South Wales; and the Yendon high purity alumina project located in Victoria. The company was formerly known as Pure Alumina Limited and changed its name to Peak Minerals Limited in August 2020. Peak Minerals Limited was incorporated in 1996 and is based in South Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Pure Alumina
Pure Alumina in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert