How to buy Proteomics International Laboratories (PIQ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Proteomics International Laboratories shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Proteomics International Laboratories is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Proteomics International Laboratories shares (PIQ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Proteomics International Laboratories has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Proteomics International Laboratories
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Proteomics International Laboratories . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PIQ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Proteomics International Laboratories reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Proteomics International Laboratories . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Proteomics International Laboratories key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Proteomics International Laboratories stock a buy or sell?
- Proteomics International Laboratories performance over time
- Proteomics International Laboratories 's financials
- How volatile are Proteomics International Laboratories shares?
- Does Proteomics International Laboratories pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Proteomics International Laboratories stock price (ASX:PIQ)Use our graph to track the performance of PIQ stocks over time.
Proteomics International Laboratories shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.825 - $1.35|
|50-day moving average||$1.0871|
|200-day moving average||$1.0697|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.039|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Proteomics International Laboratories stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Proteomics International Laboratories price performance over time
|1 week (2022-05-12)||1.01%|
|1 month (2022-04-22)||-10.71%|
|3 months (2022-02-22)||-19.35%|
|6 months (2021-11-22)||11.11%|
|1 year (2021-05-21)||-11.11%|
|2 years (2020-05-22)||203.03%|
|3 years (2019-05-22)||203.03%|
|5 years (2017-05-22)||589.66%|
Proteomics International Laboratories financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-33.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||-63.23%|
|Market capitalisation||$111 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Proteomics International Laboratories share dividends
We're not expecting Proteomics International Laboratories to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Proteomics International Laboratories share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Proteomics International Laboratories 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.825 up to $1.35. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Proteomics International Laboratories 's is 1.225. This would suggest that Proteomics International Laboratories 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Proteomics International Laboratories overview
Proteomics International Laboratories Limited operates as a medical technology company with a focus on the area of proteomics. It provides PromarkerD, a predictive test for diabetic kidney disease; and develops diagnostic tests for endometriosis and giardia. The company also offers analytical services, including specialist contract research, analytical, and consultancy. Proteomics International Laboratories Ltd has a research agreement with the Busselton Population Medical Research Institute to enhance diagnosis and treatment of lung conditions, such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; the Janssen Research & Development, LLC for the research of diabetic kidney and heart disease treatment; and partnership with QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute for the detection of oesophageal adenocarcinoma, the primary common form of oesophageal cancer in Australia. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Proteomics International Laboratories in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the OD6 Metals IPO
Everything we know about the OD6 Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Winton Land (WTN) shares
Steps to owning and managing Winton Land shares.
How to invest in the Summit Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Summit Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in Cosmos Global Digital Miners Access ETF (DIGA)
The picks and shovels approach is one way to gain exposure to the crypto market. Here is an ETF you could consider.
How to invest in the Regener8 Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Regener8 Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Cosmos Bitcoin ETF (CBTC)
While crypto ETFs remain a relatively new concept, here is how you can invest in one of the first physically back Bitcoin ETFs.
How to invest in 21Shares Ethereum ETF (EETH)
Here is your how to guide on buying the first Ethereum backed ETF in Australia.
How to invest in the Southern Palladium Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Southern Palladium Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Coolabah Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Coolabah Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert