Where to buy protective face shields online in Australia
If you’re looking for an easy way to protect your eyes, nose and mouth, consider investing in a face shield from one of these online retailers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you need to protect your face from sprays and splatters, a full face visor is a great option. Either attached to a helmet or fitted with a wrap-around headpiece, face shields help to protect your eyes, nose and mouth.
If you're looking to track one down, we've rounded up a list of retailers with quality face shields on offer below.
- Important note: New Victorian government rulings state that face shields and alternate face covering options are no longer acceptable protection. From mid-October, Victorians without a fitted face mask will risk getting a fine of $200.
- For more safety gear, you can also see our guide on stores that stock personal protective equipment.
With a ton of items listed by third-party sellers, it's easy to compare both products and prices online at Amazon.
- Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
From single face shields to bulk pack options, you'll find what you're looking for at Kogan. This retailer also offers protective shield covers for kids, so you can keep your little ones safe too.
- Free delivery on eligible items
- Exclusive discounts and free delivery on all items with a Kogan First membership
- Earn and use Qantas Points
Safety Glasses Online
As well as stocking a wide array of glasses, Safety Glasses Online also has a range of face shields available in different sized packs.
- Free delivery on orders over $150
- Afterpay available
- Bulk packs available
If you're looking for quality face shields, look no further than Seton Australia. This retailer stocks a select range of Australian standard shields at great prices.
- Free delivery on orders over $49
- Fast delivery
- Free gift with orders over a certain amount
Dedicated to stocking protective workwear, RSEA safety is a great place to check for face shields, protective eyewear and more.
- Free delivery on orders over $100
- Free click and collect
- Unopened items can be returned within 14 days
Does your business belong on this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
Amazon: Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
eBay: Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an eBay Plus membership
- Kogan: Free delivery on eligible items
- Catch: Free shipping on orders over $45
- AliExpress: Free delivery available on select items
- WorkwearHub: Free shipping on orders over $99
- Safety Glasses Online: Free shipping on orders over $150
- Seton Australia: Free shipping on orders over $49
- RSEA Safety: Free shipping on orders over $100
What are faces shields intended to protect you from?
A face shield acts as a physical barrier against any particles in the air that could come from an infected person, say they sneeze or cough nearby. However, they don't offer a complete seal.
Why you may want to wear a face shield
According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information in the United States, some benefits of wearing a face shield include:
- Protects you regardless of whether you have facial hair (as masks may not fit properly over a beard)
- You can double-up on PPE as a face shield fits over a mask and/or protective eyewear
- You can disinfect a plastic shield, where a disposable/single-use mask you can't
More guides on Finder
Where to buy shoes online with Zip Pay
Refresh your shoe rack for less at the footwear retailers offering Zip Pay.
Where to buy a laptop online with Zip Pay
Invest in a new laptop sooner thanks to the retailers helping you to break up the cost with Zip Pay.
Where to buy sun protection sleeves online in Australia
Stay safe this summer thanks to the retailers stocking quality UV protection sleeves.
Where to buy gift cards with Afterpay online in Australia
Stuck on gift ideas or short on cash? See our comprehensive list of which online retailers offer gift cards with Afterpay.
Where to buy kids underwear online in Australia
If you're looking for children's underwear, you'll find it at these online retailers.
Where to buy Christmas face masks online in Australia
Stay covered while getting into the holiday spirit this year, all thanks to these online retailers.
Where to buy Halloween masks online in Australia
Skeleton, clown, vampire or zombie – here's where you can shop a range of Halloween masks online.
Where to buy Halloween face masks in Australia
Stay safe this spooky season with these themed Halloween masks.
Where to buy menstrual cups online in Australia
See the retailers that stock a range of eco-friendly and cost-effective menstrual cups.
Where to buy period underwear online in Australia
If you want to try period underwear, but you're not sure where to start, our list of retailers can help you out.
Ask an Expert