How to buy Prophecy International Holdings (PRO) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Prophecy International Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Prophecy International Holdings is a software-application business based in Australia. Prophecy International Holdings shares (PRO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Prophecy International Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $14.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Prophecy International Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Prophecy International Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PRO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Prophecy International Holdings reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Prophecy International Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Prophecy International Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Prophecy International Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Prophecy International Holdings performance over time
- Prophecy International Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Prophecy International Holdings shares?
- Does Prophecy International Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Prophecy International Holdings stock price (ASX:PRO)Use our graph to track the performance of PRO stocks over time.
Prophecy International Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.49 - $1.72|
|50-day moving average||$0.9703|
|200-day moving average||$1.0718|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.023|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Prophecy International Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Prophecy International Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||1.30%|
|1 month (2022-05-25)||-13.33%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-32.17%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-39.06%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||41.82%|
|2 years (2020-06-25)||9.86%|
|3 years (2019-06-25)||178.57%|
|5 years (2017-06-23)||52.94%|
Is Prophecy International Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Prophecy International Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Prophecy International Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Prophecy International Holdings 's EBITDA
Prophecy International Holdings 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $349,221 (£197,855).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Prophecy International Holdings 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Prophecy International Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$14.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$13.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.14%|
|Return on equity TTM||-12.98%|
|Market capitalisation||$57.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Prophecy International Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Prophecy International Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Prophecy International Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Prophecy International Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.49 up to $1.72. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Prophecy International Holdings 's is 1.1906. This would suggest that Prophecy International Holdings 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Prophecy International Holdings overview
Prophecy International Holdings Limited designs, develops, and markets computer software applications and services in Australia, the United States, Europe, and Asia. It offers Snare, a set of event monitoring and analysis tools to address critical auditing and security requirements; and eMite, a service intelligence platform that delivers dashboards for IT service management. The company serves banking and finance, healthcare, utilities, manufacturing, and retail industries, as well as public sector. Prophecy International Holdings Limited was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Adelaide, Australia.
Stocks similar to Prophecy International Holdings
Prophecy International Holdings in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
Ask an Expert