How to buy Prophecy International Holdings (PRO) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Prophecy International Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Prophecy International Holdings Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. Prophecy International Holdings shares (PRO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Prophecy International Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $13.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Prophecy International Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Prophecy International Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PRO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Prophecy International Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Prophecy International Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Prophecy International Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Prophecy International Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Prophecy International Holdings performance over time
- Prophecy International Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Prophecy International Holdings shares?
- Does Prophecy International Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Prophecy International Holdings stock price (ASX:PRO)Use our graph to track the performance of PRO stocks over time.
Prophecy International Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.46 - $0.75|
|50-day moving average||$0.5297|
|200-day moving average||$0.5653|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.022|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Prophecy International Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Prophecy International Holdings price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||-4.55%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-0.94%|
Is Prophecy International Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Prophecy International Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Prophecy International Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Prophecy International Holdings 's EBITDA
Prophecy International Holdings 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $349,221.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Prophecy International Holdings 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Prophecy International Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$13.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$13.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.84%|
|Return on equity TTM||-51.76%|
|Market capitalisation||$41.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Prophecy International Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Prophecy International Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Prophecy International Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Prophecy International Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.46 up to $0.75. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Prophecy International Holdings 's is 1.2773. This would suggest that Prophecy International Holdings 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Prophecy International Holdings overview
Prophecy International Holdings Limited designs, develops, and markets computer software applications and services in Australia, the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company offers Snare, a set of and analysis tools to address critical auditing and security requirements; and eMite, a service intelligence platform that delivers dashboards for IT service management. It serves finance and utilities markets. Prophecy International Holdings Limited was founded in 1980 and is based in Adelaide, Australia.
Stocks similar to Prophecy International Holdings
Prophecy International Holdings in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert