How to buy Property Connect Holdings shares | A$0.0015
Own Property Connect Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Property Connect Holdings Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Property Connect Holdings shares (PCH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.0015 – the same closing value as a week prior. Property Connect Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $287.
How to buy shares in Property Connect Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Property Connect Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PCH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Property Connect Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.0015, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Property Connect Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Property Connect Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Property Connect Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Property Connect Holdings performance over time
- Property Connect Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Property Connect Holdings shares?
- Does Property Connect Holdings pay a dividend?
- Have Property Connect Holdings shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Property Connect Holdings 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Property Connect Holdings 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.0015, which is 25.00% down on its pre-crash value of $0.002 and 50.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Property Connect Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $750.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $750.00.
Property Connect Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of PCH stocks over time.
Property Connect Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.0015|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.003|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0015|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0015|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Property Connect Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Property Connect Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||0%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-50.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-75.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-75.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-20)||-99.86%|
Property Connect Holdings financials
|Gross profit TTM||$287|
|Return on assets TTM||-74.34%|
|Return on equity TTM||-215.81%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Property Connect Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Property Connect Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Property Connect Holdings 's shares ever split?
Property Connect Holdings 's shares were split on a 1:3 basis on 21 January 2019. So if you had owned 3 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Property Connect Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Property Connect Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted Property Connect Holdings 's share price.
Property Connect Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Property Connect Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.003. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Property Connect Holdings 's is 1.1039. This would suggest that Property Connect Holdings 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Property Connect Holdings overview
Property Connect Holdings Limited operates as a real estate services and technology company in Australia. It offers LiveOffer, a platform for purchase, rental, and sale of properties. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert