How to buy Prodigy Gold NL (PRX) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Prodigy Gold NL shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Prodigy Gold NL is a gold business based in Australia. Prodigy Gold NL shares (PRX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Prodigy Gold NL has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $785,083. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Prodigy Gold NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Prodigy Gold NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PRX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Prodigy Gold NL reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Prodigy Gold NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Prodigy Gold NL key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Prodigy Gold NL stock a buy or sell?
- Prodigy Gold NL performance over time
- Prodigy Gold NL's financials
- How volatile are Prodigy Gold NL shares?
- Does Prodigy Gold NL pay a dividend?
- Have Prodigy Gold NL shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Prodigy Gold NL stock price (ASX:PRX)Use our graph to track the performance of PRX stocks over time.
Prodigy Gold NL shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.014 - $0.046|
|50-day moving average||$0.0196|
|200-day moving average||$0.0292|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.012|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Prodigy Gold NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Prodigy Gold NL price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||-7.14%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-31.58%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-48.00%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-62.86%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||-67.50%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-71.74%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-85.39%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||-85.71%|
Prodigy Gold NL financials
|Gross profit TTM||$785,083|
|Return on assets TTM||-25.72%|
|Return on equity TTM||-44.67%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Prodigy Gold NL share dividends
We're not expecting Prodigy Gold NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Prodigy Gold NL's shares ever split?
Prodigy Gold NL's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 1 July 2014. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Prodigy Gold NL shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Prodigy Gold NL shares which in turn could have impacted Prodigy Gold NL's share price.
Prodigy Gold NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Prodigy Gold NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.014 up to $0.046. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Prodigy Gold NL's is 0.6927. This would suggest that Prodigy Gold NL's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Prodigy Gold NL overview
Prodigy Gold NL explores for and develops mineral resources in the Tanami gold district of the Northern Territory of Australia. It primarily explores for gold deposits. The company was formerly known as ABM Resources NL and changed its name to Prodigy Gold NL in May 2018. Prodigy Gold NL was incorporated in 1985 and is headquartered in Nedlands, Australia.
Stocks similar to Prodigy Gold NL
Prodigy Gold NL in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
Ask an Expert