Where to buy probiotics online in Australia
Looking for quality probiotic products? We've rounded up a list of retailers with a huge selection on offer.
Made to help maintain gut balance, probiotics are one of the most popular supplements currently on the market. However, it is important to consult with your GP before taking them as your doctor can determine whether they will be beneficial for you and which bacteria strains you need.
To see a selection of probiotic types at great prices, scroll down to see a list of reliable stockists.
Amazon's marketplace makes it easy to compare just about anything, including probiotic products. It also makes it simple to compare prices on similar items to get yourself the best deal.
- Free delivery on millions of eligible items with Amazon Prime
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
If you're looking to compare probiotics, Chemist Direct has a huge selection to choose from, including popular brands like Swisse, Nature's Way and Forever Mum.
- Free delivery on orders over $99
- Afterpay available
- Exclusive deals and promotions with email sign-up
Priceline has a reputation for great service, making it worth a look for all your health and beauty needs. It also runs frequent sales to help you stock up on essential items for less.
- Free delivery on orders over $100
- Frequent sales
- Earn points and rewards with Sister Club membership
If you don't want to spend a fortune on probiotics, supermarket Woolworths is a great spot to check out. It also stocks a range of tablet alternatives such as probiotic drinks, yoghurts, baby powder and kids' gummies.
- Delivery available seven days a week
- Free delivery on your first online shop
- Order up until 6pm for next-day delivery
Which of these retailers offer free delivery on probiotics?
- Chemist Warehouse: Free on orders over $50
- Chemist Direct: Free on orders over $99
- Priceline: Free on orders over $100
- Pharmacy Online: Free on orders over $99
- Woolworths: Free on orders over $300
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
Learn more about probiotics
To learn more about who should take probiotics and the difference between types, you can check out our guide to refrigerated and non-refrigerated probiotics.
Ask an Expert