How to buy Predictive Discovery shares | A$0.061
Own Predictive Discovery shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Predictive Discovery Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Predictive Discovery shares (PDI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.061 – a decrease of 1.61% over the previous week. Predictive Discovery has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $37,470.
How to buy shares in Predictive Discovery
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Predictive Discovery . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PDI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Predictive Discovery reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.061, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Predictive Discovery . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Predictive Discovery key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Predictive Discovery stock a buy or sell?
- Predictive Discovery performance over time
- Predictive Discovery 's financials
- How volatile are Predictive Discovery shares?
- Does Predictive Discovery pay a dividend?
- Have Predictive Discovery shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Predictive Discovery 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Predictive Discovery 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.061, which is 85.25% up on its pre-crash value of $0.009 and 1,120.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.005.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Predictive Discovery shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $750.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $7,625.00.
Predictive Discovery share priceUse our graph to track the performance of PDI stocks over time.
Predictive Discovery shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.061|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.005 - AUDA$0.12|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0674|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0717|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.006|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Predictive Discovery stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Predictive Discovery price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-16)||-1.61%|
|1 month (2020-09-23)||-11.59%|
|3 months (2020-07-23)||-23.75%|
|6 months (2020-04-23)||-6.15%|
|1 year (2019-10-23)||510.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-23)||281.25%|
|3 years (2017-10-23)||21.03%|
|5 years (2015-10-23)||77.33%|
Predictive Discovery financials
|Gross profit TTM||$37,470|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.13%|
|Return on equity TTM||-28.12%|
|Market capitalisation||$52.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Predictive Discovery share dividends
We're not expecting Predictive Discovery to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Predictive Discovery 's shares ever split?
Predictive Discovery 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 18 May 2017. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Predictive Discovery shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Predictive Discovery shares which in turn could have impacted Predictive Discovery 's share price.
Predictive Discovery share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Predictive Discovery 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.12. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Predictive Discovery 's is 8.6964. This would suggest that Predictive Discovery 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Predictive Discovery overview
Predictive Discovery Limited operates as a gold exploration company in West Africa and Australia. Its principal areas of activity are Burkina Faso, Cote D'Ivoire, and Guinea. The company holds interests in various exploration permits covering a total area of approximately 6000 square kilometers located in Cote D'Ivoire, Guinea, and Burkina Faso. Predictive Discovery Limited was founded in 2007 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert