How to buy Po Valley Energy (PVE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Po Valley Energy shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Po Valley Energy is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Po Valley Energy shares (PVE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Po Valley Energy has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $65,792. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Po Valley Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Po Valley Energy . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PVE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Po Valley Energy reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Po Valley Energy . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Po Valley Energy stock price (ASX:PVE)Use our graph to track the performance of PVE stocks over time.
Po Valley Energy shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.022 - $0.058|
|50-day moving average||$0.138|
|200-day moving average||$0.0555|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Po Valley Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Po Valley Energy price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-24)||-7.27%|
|1 month (2022-06-01)||70.00%|
|3 months (2022-04-01)||88.89%|
|6 months (2021-12-31)||104.00%|
|1 year (2021-07-01)||75.86%|
|2 years (2020-07-01)||34.21%|
|3 years (2019-06-27)||-7.27%|
|5 years (2017-06-30)||181.77%|
Po Valley Energy financials
|Gross profit TTM||$65,792|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.95%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.57%|
|Market capitalisation||$52.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Po Valley Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Po Valley Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Po Valley Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Po Valley Energy 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.022 up to $0.058. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Po Valley Energy 's is 0.6043. This would suggest that Po Valley Energy 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Po Valley Energy overview
Po Valley Energy Limited operates as an oil and gas exploration and development company in the Po Valley Region, Italy. The company's project portfolio include the Teodorico project located in the shallow waters of the Adriatic Sea; the Podere Gallina (Selva) license situated in the Emilia Romagna Region; and Torre del Moro gas/oil condensate and Ravizza/Bagnolo exploration licenses in Piano. Po Valley Energy Limited was incorporated in 1999 and is based in Mt Pleasant, Australia.
Stocks similar to Po Valley Energy
Po Valley Energy in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium (LLL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
Ask an Expert