How to buy PNX Metals shares
Own PNX Metals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
PNX Metals Limited is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. PNX Metals shares (PNX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. PNX Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $70,000..
How to buy shares in PNX Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for PNX Metals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PNX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until PNX Metals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.01, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of PNX Metals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted PNX Metals 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, PNX Metals 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.01, which is 40.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.006 and 150.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.004.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of PNX Metals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $571.43 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,428.57.
PNX Metals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of PNX stocks over time.
PNX Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.004 - $0.017|
|50-day moving average||$0.0104|
|200-day moving average||$0.0095|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy PNX Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
PNX Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||66.67%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||66.67%|
|3 months (2020-10-19)||-9.09%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||0%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||66.67%|
|2 years (2019-01-16)||42.86%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-37.50%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||0%|
PNX Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$70,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.45%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.52%|
|Market capitalisation||$28 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
PNX Metals share dividends
We're not expecting PNX Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
PNX Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, PNX Metals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.004 up to $0.017. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while PNX Metals 's is 1.9206. This would suggest that PNX Metals 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
PNX Metals overview
PNX Metals Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in the Northern Territory and South Australia. The company explores for gold, silver, zinc, lead, copper, and other base metals. Its flagship property is the 100% owned Hayes Creek project with 14 mineral leases located in the Pine Creek region of the Northern Territory. The company was formerly known as Phoenix Copper Limited and changed its name to PNX Metals Limited in 2014. PNX Metals Limited was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Rose Park, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy PNX Metals units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy PNX Metals units | A$52.92
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy PNX Metals units | A$103.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy PNX Metals units | A$23.84
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy PNX Metals units | A$88.09
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy PNX Metals units | A$16.16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy PNX Metals units | A$75.2
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy PNX Metals units | A$50.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy PNX Metals units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert