How to buy PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund shares | A$1.02
Own PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund shares (PGF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $1.02 – a decrease of 0.97% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $372.8 million.
How to buy shares in PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PGF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.02, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund stock a buy or sell?
- PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund performance over time
- Are PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund shares over-valued?
- PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund 's financials
- Does PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $1.02, which is 24.76% down on its pre-crash value of $1.3557 and 33.33% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.765.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $636.74 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $832.66.
PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund share priceUse our graph to track the performance of PGF stocks over time.
PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$1.02|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.8 - AUDA$1.3557|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.9947|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.9515|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.05 (4.9%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0524|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||2.51%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||-14.35%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||-2.35%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-9.73%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-17.07%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-9.73%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||0.29%|
Is PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund under- or over-valued?
Valuing PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund 's P/E ratio
PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 4x. In other words, PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund shares trade at around 4x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$372.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund share dividends
We're not expecting PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund overview
PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund Limited is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by PM CAPITAL Limited. It invests in public equity markets across the globe. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies that are operating across diversified sectors. It primarily invests in value stocks of companies. PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund Limited was formed on December 12, 2013 and is domiciled in Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert