How to buy PLC Financial Solutions (PLC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in PLC Financial Solutions shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
PLC Financial Solutions Limited is a credit services business based in Australia. PLC Financial Solutions shares (PLC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. PLC Financial Solutions has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in PLC Financial Solutions
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for PLC Financial Solutions . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PLC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until PLC Financial Solutions reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of PLC Financial Solutions . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- PLC Financial Solutions key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is PLC Financial Solutions stock a buy or sell?
- PLC Financial Solutions performance over time
- PLC Financial Solutions 's financials
- How volatile are PLC Financial Solutions shares?
- Does PLC Financial Solutions pay a dividend?
- Have PLC Financial Solutions shares ever split?
- Other common questions
PLC Financial Solutions stock price (ASX:PLC)Use our graph to track the performance of PLC stocks over time.
PLC Financial Solutions shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.013 - $0.013|
|50-day moving average||$0.013|
|200-day moving average||$0.013|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.02|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy PLC Financial Solutions stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
PLC Financial Solutions financials
|Gross profit TTM||$6,012|
|Return on assets TTM||-44.56%|
|Return on equity TTM||-111.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
PLC Financial Solutions share dividends
We're not expecting PLC Financial Solutions to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have PLC Financial Solutions 's shares ever split?
PLC Financial Solutions 's shares were split on a 1:30 basis on 22 November 2016. So if you had owned 30 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your PLC Financial Solutions shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for PLC Financial Solutions shares which in turn could have impacted PLC Financial Solutions 's share price.
PLC Financial Solutions share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, PLC Financial Solutions 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.013 up to $0.013. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while PLC Financial Solutions 's is -0.1343. This would suggest that PLC Financial Solutions 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, PLC Financial Solutions has bucked the trend.
PLC Financial Solutions overview
PLC Financial Solutions Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the money lending activities in Australasia. It also provides short term lending solutions to small to medium sized enterprises. The company was formerly known as Global Gold Holdings Limited and changed its name to PLC Financial Solutions Limited in December 2017. PLC Financial Solutions Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in South Melbourne, Australia.
PLC Financial Solutions in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert