How to buy PlaySide Studios (PLY) shares
Learn how to easily invest in PlaySide Studios shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
PlaySide Studios is an electronic gaming & multimedia business based in Australia. PlaySide Studios shares (PLY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. PlaySide Studios has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $10.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in PlaySide Studios
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for PlaySide Studios. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PLY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until PlaySide Studios reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of PlaySide Studios. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
PlaySide Studios stock price (ASX:PLY)Use our graph to track the performance of PLY stocks over time.
PlaySide Studios shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.255 - $1.22|
|50-day moving average||$0.9201|
|200-day moving average||$0.509|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.018|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy PlaySide Studios stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
PlaySide Studios price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-12)||0.47%|
|1 month (2021-12-17)||29.52%|
|3 months (2021-10-19)||110.78%|
|6 months (2021-07-19)||258.33%|
|1 year (2021-01-19)||179.22%|
Is PlaySide Studios under- or over-valued?
Valuing PlaySide Studios stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of PlaySide Studios's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
PlaySide Studios's EBITDA
PlaySide Studios's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $937,979 (£495,799).
The EBITDA is a measure of a PlaySide Studios's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
PlaySide Studios financials
|Revenue TTM||$10.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$10.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-32.86%|
|Return on equity TTM||-87.09%|
|Market capitalisation||$419.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
PlaySide Studios share dividends
We're not expecting PlaySide Studios to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
PlaySide Studios overview
PlaySide Studios Limited develops mobile video games primarily in Australia. It provides titles in a range of categories, including self-published games based on original intellectual property and games developed in collaboration with studios, such as Disney, Pixar, Warner Bros, and Nickelodeon. The company's portfolio includes 57 titles that are delivered across 4 platforms, which consists of mobile, virtual reality, augmented reality, and PC. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Port Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to PlaySide Studios
PlaySide Studios in the news
Investors in PlaySide Studios (ASX:PLY) have made a strong return of 150% over the past year
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
Dyson V12 Detect Slim review: Baby love, my baby love
A delightful compact vacuum with an unjustifiable price.
Stan Event: Streaming platform joins pay-per-view ranks
A new player enters the Australian sports broadcast market.
Amazon Echo Buds (2nd Gen) review: Fine if you’re already trapped by Bezos
The Amazon Echo Buds 2 are a solid addition to your earholes if you’re already integrated in the Alexa ecosystem. But if you’re not, its hard to find anything here that really stands out.
How to watch Adelaide Strikers vs Perth Scorchers BBL live and match preview
Bottom meets top in the BBL as Perth look to continue their winning ways against the Strikers.
Ask an Expert