Where to buy plant seeds online in Australia
Discover your green thumb when you nurture a few flower or vegetable seeds from these top shops.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Watching your garden grow is both exciting and fulfilling. The best bit? You don't need a backyard to get started. All you need are a few seeds, some potting mix and a planter or pot. Then it's a matter of watering and waiting for those wee buds to sprout.
Get stuck in now by checking out the range of herbs, flowers, fruit, vegetable and ornamental plant seeds available through the stores below. We've even sourced some deals for you to keep your costs down.
Kushy is your one-stop shop for buying hydroponics supplies and equipment, to help you care for your plants from seedling and cloning stages to harvesting, curing and storage.
- Free Shipping on all orders above $300
- Hassle-free exchange policy
- Proudly Australian owned and operated
Flowers, vegetables, fruits and ornamental plants – this online marketplace has it all. Better start sorting out those flowerbeds.
- Purchase from a wide range of sellers
- Select items include free shipping
- Read customer reviews for products and sellers for peace of mind
A department store with it all, Myer sells a succinct range of growing kits that are bound to brighten up your home and become beautiful statement pieces.
- Sells growing kits, gardening books and garden accessories
- Earn Myer One points
- Accepts Afterpay and Humm
- Free delivery on orders $49+
Get to the roots of Flora & Fauna by growing your own herbs, sprouts and tea leaves to nurture. Your body will thank you for it.
- Sells sustainable grow kits that don't need a lot of space
- Buy seeds that have nutritional benefits, such as micro herbs and kale
- Accepts Afterpay
- Free shipping on orders of $50+
Complete your kitchen with Everten's gardening section. It has everything from seedboxes and grow kits to trowels and gloves.
- Sells grow kits that use minimal home space
- Garden tools and accessories available for purchase
- Support an Australian family business
- Free shipping for orders $99+
A household name for home and DIY products, Bunnings has a dedicated gardening section where you can buy seeds, seedlings or plants making it easy to start your green adventure.
- All plants are guaranteed – if it dies, you can bring them back to replace
- Sells garden supplies including pots and tools
- Price beat guarantee
- Delivery and click and collect available
Which of these retailers offer free delivery for plant seeds in Australia?
- eBay: Free delivery on select items
- Amazon: Free delivery on select items
- Myer: Free delivery on orders over $49
- Nourished Life: Free delivery on orders over $50
- Flora & Fauna: Free delivery on orders over $50
- : Free delivery on orders over $99
Main image: Getty
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 200+ best deals in Australia right now
Today's best deals in Australia include: 50% off Advance Whitening enamel boosters, half-price Dyson V8 vacuums, Eva EOFY mattress sale.
Top performing sneaker investments for resale in 2022
If you're wanting to get into the sneaker resale industry then here's the playbook to making bank.
8 best trending designer handbags of 2022
The top 8 trending handbag and purse styles from Dior, Balenciaga and Prada and where to shop them online in 2022.
Add To Cart ft. The Broke Generation
Sal and Al grill Emma Edwards (aka The Broke Generation) on her beauty bag ride or dies, the animal print number she'll never throw out and her top tier shopping hacks.
Lizzo is launching her very own size-inclusive shapewear brand, Yitty
We're afraid Yitty won't have you looking like a snack at all, but in fact, a whole damn meal.
10 best Afterpay Day beauty sales to shop right now
Make room in your beauty bag because there's up to 30% off beauty from Sephora, Adore Beauty and more right now.
Where to buy DNA tests in Australia 2022
Explore a list of reliable retailers that offer DNA testing options to help you learn more about your family’s heritage.
Beauty product of the week: Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum review
This new 3-in-1 serum is the holy trinity of hydration.
Where to shop Euphoria star Maude Apatow’s beauty routine
Every product the Euphoria actress uses in her Vogue Beauty Secrets video, plus some affordable dupes.
Galentine’s Day gift ideas for under $100
Valentine's Day is fast approaching and no matter your relationship status, it's always a good idea to spoil your gal pals.
Ask an Expert