Where to buy plant-based meat substitutes online in Australia
Make the switch to cruelty-free alternatives of all your favourite meats with the help of these online retailers.
If you're looking to include more plant-based products into your diet, there are now tons of options on the market. From meat alternatives to vegan and vegetarian meal kits, there are plenty of great brands that will help you go cruelty-free without compromising on taste.
To help you get started, we've rounded up a list of online retailers that will deliver a range of plant-based substitutes straight to your door.
- Harris Farm Markets
- Doorstep Organics
- The Cruelty Free Shop
Where to buy plant-based meat substitutes online
Not only does Coles have a great range of plant-based snacks and substitutes on offer, but it also stocks popular meat alternatives from brands like Beyond Meat and The Alternative Meat Co.
- Free delivery on orders over $150.
- Earn flybuys points.
- Online recipes are available.
Aussie supermarket Woolworths makes it easy to shop all your plant-based meal substitutes in one spot. It also has some of the lowest prices around, helping you to stock up your fridge for less.
- Competitive prices.
- Free delivery on orders over $300.
- Earn rewards points for every shop.
3. Harris Farm Markets
Known for its fresh produce and great service, Harris Farm Markets is a great place to shop meat alternatives like plant-based deli slices, vegetarian sausages and more.
- Free delivery on your first 3 orders over $80.
- Order by 5pm for delivery before 8am (selected areas only).
- Vegetarian recipes available on site.
4. Doorstep Organics
Doorstep Organics makes it easy to switch to plant-based alternatives with its range of vegan mince, burger patties and fritters.
- Order up until midnight the day before delivery.
- Fresh seasonal organic food.
- Daily delivery.
5. The Cruelty Free Shop
From plant-based meats to egg and dairy substitutes, The Cruelty Free Shop has a massive vegan and vegetarian product selection on offer.
- Afterpay is available.
- Free pick-up from the warehouse.
- Express shipping available.
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Coles: Free delivery on orders over $150.
- Woolworths: Free delivery on orders over $300.
- Harris Farm: Free on orders over $80 (Wednesday and Saturday only).
- Doorstep Organics: Free shipping on recurring orders over $75.
Where to buy plant-based meal kits
If you're looking for some healthy inspiration to switch up your mid-week meals, HelloFresh is ideal. The business delivers easy vegetarian recipes, along with all the main ingredients you'll need.
- Fresh ingredients.
- Vegetarian meal plans available.
- Pause or cancel at any time.
3. Marley Spoon
Marley Spoon delivers fresh produce straight to your door along with chef-designed recipe cards that take the guesswork out of dinner time.
- Vegan and vegetarian meal kits available.
- Choose from 27 recipes weekly.
- Skip, pause or cancel at any time.
CORE Powerfoods has a range of vegan protein meals that can be delivered to your door. Its boxes are also able to hold a safe temperature for up to eight hours, so there's no need to be home for delivery.
- Vegan meals are available.
- Buy three or more cartons and get free delivery.
- Zip is available.
Plant-based nutrition program Soulara makes maintaining a healthy diet simple. Freshly prepared meals arrive pre-portioned and ready to eat so that you can save time in the kitchen.
- Pause, change or cancel at any time.
- Choose from seven different meal plan options.
- Choose your own meals.
Ask an Expert