How to buy Phoslock Environmental Technologies (PET) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Phoslock Environmental Technologies shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Phoslock Environmental Technologies Limited is a pollution & treatment controls business based in Australia. Phoslock Environmental Technologies shares (PET) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Phoslock Environmental Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Phoslock Environmental Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Phoslock Environmental Technologies . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PET. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Phoslock Environmental Technologies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Phoslock Environmental Technologies . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Phoslock Environmental Technologies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Phoslock Environmental Technologies stock a buy or sell?
- Phoslock Environmental Technologies performance over time
- Phoslock Environmental Technologies 's financials
- How volatile are Phoslock Environmental Technologies shares?
- Does Phoslock Environmental Technologies pay a dividend?
- Have Phoslock Environmental Technologies shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Phoslock Environmental Technologies stock price (ASX:PET)Use our graph to track the performance of PET stocks over time.
Phoslock Environmental Technologies shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.185 - $0.365|
|50-day moving average||$0.245|
|200-day moving average||$0.245|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0.85%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Phoslock Environmental Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Phoslock Environmental Technologies price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-05)||0.245|
|3 months (2021-05-05)||0.245|
|2 years (2019-08-01)||inf%|
|3 years (2018-08-01)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-08-01)||inf%|
Is Phoslock Environmental Technologies under- or over-valued?
Valuing Phoslock Environmental Technologies stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Phoslock Environmental Technologies 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Phoslock Environmental Technologies 's EBITDA
Phoslock Environmental Technologies 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $3.9 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Phoslock Environmental Technologies 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Phoslock Environmental Technologies financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-31.76%|
|Return on equity TTM||-93.19%|
|Market capitalisation||$169.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Phoslock Environmental Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Phoslock Environmental Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Phoslock Environmental Technologies 's shares ever split?
Phoslock Environmental Technologies 's shares were split on a 201:200 basis on 18 September 2019. So if you had owned 200 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 201 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Phoslock Environmental Technologies shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 0.5% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Phoslock Environmental Technologies shares which in turn could have impacted Phoslock Environmental Technologies 's share price.
Phoslock Environmental Technologies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Phoslock Environmental Technologies 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.185 up to $0.365. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Phoslock Environmental Technologies 's is 0.0437. This would suggest that Phoslock Environmental Technologies 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Phoslock Environmental Technologies overview
Phoslock Environmental Technologies Limited engages in the design, engineering, and project implementation solutions for water related projects and water treatment products. It offers Phoslock, a lanthanum modified bentonite material that removes excess phosphate from water and reduces the growth of harmful algae; Zeolite that is applied to heavily polluted water in order to bind nitrogen; and Bacteria for use in water treatment processes to enhance the quality of water. The company's products are used to clean up lakes, rivers, canals, and drinking water reservoirs. It operates in Australia and New Zealand; Europe and the United Kingdom; the United States, Canada, and Brazil; and China. The company was formerly known as Phoslock Water Solutions Limited and changed its name to Phoslock Environmental Technologies Limited in August 2018. Phoslock Water Solutions Limited was incorporated in 2002 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Phoslock Environmental Technologies
Phoslock Environmental Technologies in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert