Where to buy period underwear online in Australia
If you want to try period underwear, but you're not sure where to start, our list of retailers can help you out.
Period undies look and feel like normal underwear, except that they've been fitted with a protective layer that works to prevent blood from seeping through.
If you want to cut back on waste and save some cash, period underwear are a great investment. Not only do they eliminate the need for single-use items, but they also mean that you don't have to purchase new pads and/or tampons once a month.
Keen to try them for yourself? Here's where you can shop a range of period underwear online in Australia.
Nourished Life is all about providing you with natural beauty, home and lifestyle products. Check out the leading brands of period underwear available here.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 90-day returns
- Free samples with every order
Amazon's massive online marketplace can provide you with a variety of period underwear styles. Be sure to check the seller's reviews before making your purchase.
- Free shipping and returns on millions of items for Amazon Prime members
- Zip is available
- Trusted online marketplace
If you're on the hunt for period underwear on a budget, head straight over to Catch and score a great deal.
- Free shipping when you sign up for a Club Catch annual subscription
- Try out Club Catch for free for 30 days
- Afterpay, Zip and Latitude Pay are available
Whether you're looking for high-waist, hip-hugger, boyshort, cheeky or thong, Thinx can supply you with a protective pair of period underwear.
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Free returns
- Afterpay is available
If you're looking for an affordable pair of period underwear, check out what's available at Love Luna.
- Free shipping on orders over $60
- Afterpay is available
- A variety of bundles available
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Flora & Fauna: Free shipping on orders over $50
- David Jones: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Amazon: Amazon Prime members get free delivery on millions of items
- Catch: Sign up for Club Catch, which gives you free delivery choices for an annual subscription fee
- Target Australia: Free shipping on orders over $45
- Thinx: Free shipping on orders over $139.55
- Love Luna: Free shipping on orders over $60
How does period underwear work?
Period underwear is an alternative to sanitary products, designed to absorb menstrual flow. These washable and reusable undies look like normal underwear, with some brands offering styles made for a range of different absorbances. So whether your flow is light or heavy, you can find a pair that works perfectly for you.
The exact design of period underwear can vary from product to product, with some brands recommending the sole use of period undies, while others say they work best in conjunction with a lightweight liner or a tampon.
How do you wash period underwear?
There's no universal approach for washing period undies, and it can vary from brand to brand. Most products on the market are machine washable, although you can opt to rinse the underwear first before popping them into the machine.
Main image: Getty
Ask an Expert