How to buy PepinNini Lithium shares | A$0.195
Own PepinNini Lithium shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
PepinNini Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. PepinNini Lithium shares (PNN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.195 – an increase of 18.18% over the previous week. PepinNini Lithium has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1,941.
How to buy shares in PepinNini Lithium
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for PepinNini Lithium . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PNN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until PepinNini Lithium reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.195, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of PepinNini Lithium . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- PepinNini Lithium key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is PepinNini Lithium stock a buy or sell?
- PepinNini Lithium performance over time
- PepinNini Lithium 's financials
- How volatile are PepinNini Lithium shares?
- Does PepinNini Lithium pay a dividend?
- Have PepinNini Lithium shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted PepinNini Lithium 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, PepinNini Lithium 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.195, which is 98.97% up on its pre-crash value of $0.002 and 19,400.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of PepinNini Lithium shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $500.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $97,500.00.
PepinNini Lithium share priceUse our graph to track the performance of PNN stocks over time.
PepinNini Lithium shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.195|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.2|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1481|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1625|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy PepinNini Lithium stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
PepinNini Lithium price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-16)||18.18%|
|1 month (2020-09-24)||21.88%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||19,400.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||9,650.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-24)||6,400.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-24)||3,445.45%|
|3 years (2017-10-24)||1,226.53%|
|5 years (2015-10-23)||1,688.99%|
PepinNini Lithium financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-172,144|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.79%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.4%|
|Market capitalisation||$4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
PepinNini Lithium share dividends
We're not expecting PepinNini Lithium to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have PepinNini Lithium 's shares ever split?
PepinNini Lithium 's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 30 August 2020. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your PepinNini Lithium shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for PepinNini Lithium shares which in turn could have impacted PepinNini Lithium 's share price.
PepinNini Lithium share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, PepinNini Lithium 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.2. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while PepinNini Lithium 's is 1.4218. This would suggest that PepinNini Lithium 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
PepinNini Lithium overview
PepinNini Minerals Limited Limited focuses on developing and discovering mineral deposits in Australia and Argentina. The company primarily explores for lithium, nickel, gold, copper, and cobalt deposits, as well as platinum-group metals. It holds 100% interests in the Salta project comprising 11 leases of 23,796 hectares located in Salta Province in North West Argentina; and a 100% interest in two granted exploration licenses and eight exploration license applications covering an area of approximately 14,003 square kilometers of the Musgrave Province of South Australia. The company was formerly known as PepinNini Minerals Limited and changed its name to PepinNini Lithium Limited in November 2017. PepinNini Lithium Limited was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Kent Town, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 drums online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 drums online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 controllers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 chargers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert