How to buy People Infrastructure shares
Own People Infrastructure shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
People Infrastructure Ltd is a staffing & employment services business based in Australia. People Infrastructure shares (PPE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. People Infrastructure has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $371.2 million..
How to buy shares in People Infrastructure
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for People Infrastructure . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PPE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until People Infrastructure reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $3.35, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of People Infrastructure . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- People Infrastructure key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is People Infrastructure stock a buy or sell?
- People Infrastructure performance over time
- Are People Infrastructure shares over-valued?
- People Infrastructure 's financials
- How volatile are People Infrastructure shares?
- Does People Infrastructure pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
People Infrastructure share priceUse our graph to track the performance of PPE stocks over time.
People Infrastructure shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.9 - $3.91|
|50-day moving average||$3.4388|
|200-day moving average||$2.9788|
|Dividend yield||$0.09 (2.69%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.204|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy People Infrastructure stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
People Infrastructure price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||-0.89%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||-2.62%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||1.52%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||74.48%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||-8.72%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||81.57%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||131.03%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||N/A|
Is People Infrastructure under- or over-valued?
Valuing People Infrastructure stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of People Infrastructure 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
People Infrastructure 's P/E ratio
People Infrastructure 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 16x. In other words, People Infrastructure shares trade at around 16x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
People Infrastructure 's EBITDA
People Infrastructure 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $25.5 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a People Infrastructure 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
People Infrastructure financials
|Revenue TTM||$371.2 million|
|Operating margin TTM||5.75%|
|Gross profit TTM||$41.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||8.49%|
|Return on equity TTM||19.89%|
|Market capitalisation||$308.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
People Infrastructure share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 42.5% of net profits
Recently People Infrastructure has paid out, on average, around 42.5% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 2.69% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), People Infrastructure shareholders could enjoy a 2.69% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In People Infrastructure 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.09 per share.
While People Infrastructure 's payout ratio might seem fairly standard, it's worth remembering that People Infrastructure may be investing much of the rest of its net profits in future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 7 September 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
People Infrastructure share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, People Infrastructure 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.9 up to $3.91. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while People Infrastructure 's is 1.7523. This would suggest that People Infrastructure 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
People Infrastructure overview
People Infrastructure Ltd, a workforce management company, provides contracted staffing and human resources outsourcing services in Australia and New Zealand. The company offers recruiting, on-boarding, rostering, timesheet management, pay rolling, and workplace health and safety management services. It serves community service, childcare, infrastructure, construction, industrial, landscaping, food processing, mining, and hospitality sectors. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Albion, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy People Infrastructure units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy People Infrastructure units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy People Infrastructure units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy People Infrastructure units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy People Infrastructure units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy People Infrastructure units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy People Infrastructure units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy People Infrastructure units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy People Infrastructure units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert