How to buy Pentanet (5GG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Pentanet shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy shares in Pentanet
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Pentanet. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 5GG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Pentanet reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Pentanet. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Pentanet stock price (ASX:5GG)Use our graph to track the performance of 5GG stocks over time.
Pentanet shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.53 - $1.14|
|50-day moving average||$0.6724|
|200-day moving average||$0.7075|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.069|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Pentanet stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Pentanet price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-25)||-5.56%|
|1 month (2021-11-02)||-15.00%|
|3 months (2021-09-02)||1.71%|
|6 months (2021-06-02)||-31.61%|
|Revenue TTM||$10.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-827,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.49%|
|Return on equity TTM||-63.91%|
|Market capitalisation||$183.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Pentanet share dividends
We're not expecting Pentanet to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Pentanet Limited operates as a telecommunications carrier and internet service provider in Perth, Australia. It operates in two segments, Internet and Telecommunication Services, and Gaming Technology. The company offers fixed-wireless network services to residential and business customers. It also provides a range of fixed-line internet services including national broadband network, local broadband network, PentaMAX, XFIBRE, and apartment broadband products, as well as offers Wi-Fi setup services, and business and commercial solutions. Pentanet Limited was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Balcatta, Australia.
Stocks similar to Pentanet
Pentanet in the news
Is Pentanet Limited's (ASX:5GG) Shareholder Ownership Skewed Towards Insiders?
Pentanet : Notification regarding unquoted securities - 5GG
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
5 Black Friday points offers to know about before shopping Cyber Weekend
Point hackers, get your frequent flyer cards ready.
Get $162 off Nintendo Switch bundles this Black Friday
Get the Nintendo Switch bundled with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a 3-month Nintendo Switch Online subscription for $369 - save $160!
Today’s ASX top stocks: Australian Finance Group (AFG ↑6.8%), Maas Group Holdings (MGH ↑6.4%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 26 November 2021.
What is weighing down the AMP share price today?
Shares in the beleaguered financial services giant have dropped more than 10% in the last month alone.
6 Australian Black Friday deals you need to know about
From Apple AirPods to your own Baby Yoda, these are 6 deals you don't want to miss on Black Friday.
How to set up recurring trades in your Finder Wallet
See how you can auto-invest in crypto by using the Finder Wallet recurring trade feature.
The Amazon Black Friday Mega Sale 2021
Amazon's best Black Friday deals include 55% off Tefal, up to 68% off tech and 60% off FOREO.
The Best iPhone Black Friday deals in Australia: Save $300+ on an iPhone
Top Black Friday iPhone deals include 26% off the iPhone 12 Mini at The Good Guys and cut-price refurbished models at Amazon and eBay.
Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals 2021 Australia with up to 59% off
These are the best Black Friday deals for Nintendo Switch, including up to 59% off bestselling Switch games.
The best Black Friday headphone sales in Australia: Get up to 58% off
The biggest discounts include $200 off the Apple AirPods Max, 38% off Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds and 56% off Sennheiser HD 400s.
Ask an Expert