How to buy Pentanet shares
Own Pentanet shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Pentanet Limited is a telecom services business based in Australia. Pentanet shares (5GG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Pentanet has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Pentanet
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Pentanet. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 5GG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Pentanet reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Pentanet. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Pentanet share priceUse our graph to track the performance of 5GG stocks over time.
Pentanet shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.55 - $1.14|
|50-day moving average||$0.8721|
|200-day moving average||$0.7572|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0502|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Pentanet stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Pentanet price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-07)||4.24%|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||-0.58%|
|3 months (2021-03-12)||45.76%|
|Revenue TTM||$8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-689,866|
|Return on assets TTM||-49.21%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9999999%|
|Market capitalisation||$222.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Pentanet share dividends
We're not expecting Pentanet to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Pentanet Limited, a telecommunications carrier and internet service provider, provides wireless internet services through its fixed-wireless network and other fixed-line networks to residential, business, and enterprise customers in Perth. The company also offers a range of fixed-line internet services including national broadband network, local broadband network, enterprise fibre, and apartment broadband product. In addition, it offers subscription-based entertainment services, such as cloud gaming. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Balcatta, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert