How to buy Pengana Capital Group (PCG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Pengana Capital Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Pengana Capital Group Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Pengana Capital Group shares (PCG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Pengana Capital Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $51.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Pengana Capital Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Pengana Capital Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PCG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Pengana Capital Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Pengana Capital Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Pengana Capital Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Pengana Capital Group stock a buy or sell?
- Pengana Capital Group performance over time
- Are Pengana Capital Group shares over-valued?
- Pengana Capital Group 's financials
- How volatile are Pengana Capital Group shares?
- Does Pengana Capital Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Pengana Capital Group stock price (ASX:PCG)Use our graph to track the performance of PCG stocks over time.
Pengana Capital Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.9415 - $1.9284|
|50-day moving average||$1.5941|
|200-day moving average||$1.6936|
|Dividend yield||$0.09 (5.49%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.07|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Pengana Capital Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Pengana Capital Group price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-05)||-2.74%|
|3 months (2021-05-05)||-2.14%|
Is Pengana Capital Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Pengana Capital Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Pengana Capital Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Pengana Capital Group 's P/E ratio
Pengana Capital Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 23x. In other words, Pengana Capital Group shares trade at around 23x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Pengana Capital Group 's EBITDA
Pengana Capital Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $9.8 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Pengana Capital Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Pengana Capital Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$51.4 million|
|Operating margin TTM||13.91%|
|Gross profit TTM||$15.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||4.05%|
|Return on equity TTM||7.01%|
|Market capitalisation||$165.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Pengana Capital Group share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 1.29% of net profits
Recently Pengana Capital Group has paid out, on average, around 1.29% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 6.1% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Pengana Capital Group shareholders could enjoy a 6.1% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Pengana Capital Group 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.09 per share.
While Pengana Capital Group 's payout ratio might seem low, this can signify that Pengana Capital Group is investing more in its future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 3 March 2021 (the "ex-dividend date").
Pengana Capital Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Pengana Capital Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.9415 up to $1.9284. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Pengana Capital Group 's is 0.99. This would suggest that Pengana Capital Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Pengana Capital Group overview
Pengana Holdings Pty Ltd. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm invests in the public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. The firm uses investment products that employ active strategies with non-benchmark mandates. The firm operates as a subsidiary of Elly Investments Pty Ltd. Pengana Holdings Pty Ltd. was founded in 2003 and is based in Sydney, Australia with additional offices in Melbourne, Australia and Brisbane, Australia.
Stocks similar to Pengana Capital Group
Pengana Capital Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert