How to buy Pearl Global (PG1) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Pearl Global shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Pearl Global is a waste management business based in Australia. Pearl Global shares (PG1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Pearl Global has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Pearl Global
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Pearl Global . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PG1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Pearl Global reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Pearl Global . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Pearl Global stock price (ASX:PG1)Use our graph to track the performance of PG1 stocks over time.
Pearl Global shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.01 - $0.059|
|50-day moving average||$0.0171|
|200-day moving average||$0.0245|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.024|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Pearl Global stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Pearl Global price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-21)||-23.08%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-33.33%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-44.44%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-54.55%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||-82.14%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-87.95%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-92.59%|
|5 years (2017-06-28)||-99.98%|
Pearl Global financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-3,783,710|
|Return on assets TTM||-40.43%|
|Return on equity TTM||-115.25%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Pearl Global share dividends
We're not expecting Pearl Global to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Pearl Global 's shares ever split?
Pearl Global 's shares were split on a 7:199 basis on 4 July 2017. So if you had owned 199 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 7 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Pearl Global shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2742.9% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Pearl Global shares which in turn could have impacted Pearl Global 's share price.
Pearl Global share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Pearl Global 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.059. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Pearl Global 's is -0.1439. This would suggest that Pearl Global 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Pearl Global has bucked the trend.
Pearl Global overview
Pearl Global Limited, a clean conversion technology company, converts tires into secondary products. It converts tires into fuel oil, steel, carbon char, and energy. The company is based in Stapylton, Australia.
Stocks similar to Pearl Global
Pearl Global in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert