How to buy Parkway Minerals NL shares | A$0.003
Own Parkway Minerals NL shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Parkway Minerals NL is an industrial metals & minerals business based in Australia. Parkway Minerals NL shares (PWNCA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.003 – a decrease of 25% over the previous week. Parkway Minerals NL has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $29,454.
How to buy shares in Parkway Minerals NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Parkway Minerals NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PWNCA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Parkway Minerals NL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.003, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Parkway Minerals NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Parkway Minerals NL share priceUse our graph to track the performance of PWNCA stocks over time.
Parkway Minerals NL shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.003|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.005|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Parkway Minerals NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Parkway Minerals NL price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-17)||N/A|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||50.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||N/A|
|1 year (2019-10-17)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||200.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||200.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-20)||-40.00%|
Parkway Minerals NL financials
|Gross profit TTM||$29,454|
|Return on assets TTM||-24.73%|
|Return on equity TTM||-54.95%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Parkway Minerals NL share dividends
We're not expecting Parkway Minerals NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Parkway Minerals NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Parkway Minerals NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.005. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Parkway Minerals NL's is 0.5647. This would suggest that Parkway Minerals NL's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Parkway Minerals NL overview
Parkway Minerals NL explores for phosphate and potash minerals in Australia and Germany. The company holds interests in the Karinga Lakes Potash project covering an area of approximately 1,109 square kilometers located within the Central Australian Groundwater Discharge Zone; and the New Mexico Lithium project covering an area of approximately 40 square kilometers of federal Bureau of Land Management (BLM) claims located in New Mexico, the United States. It also holds interest in the Dandaragan Trough project covering an area of approximately 130 square kilometers of exploration licenses located to the north of Perth in Western Australia; a potash exploration project in the South Harz region of Central Germany; and Lake Seabrook project located in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Potash West NL and changed its name to Parkway Minerals NL in November 2016. Parkway Minerals NL was incorporated in 2010 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert