How to buy Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals (PAR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals shares (PAR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $20,550. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PAR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals stock a buy or sell?
- Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals performance over time
- Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals 's financials
- How volatile are Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals shares?
- Does Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals stock price (ASX:PAR)Use our graph to track the performance of PAR stocks over time.
Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.76 - $2.95|
|50-day moving average||$2.066|
|200-day moving average||$2.089|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.167|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-06)||-6.03%|
|1 month (2021-12-16)||-10.21%|
|3 months (2021-10-15)||-12.72%|
|6 months (2021-07-16)||-12.94%|
|1 year (2021-01-15)||-30.85%|
|2 years (2020-01-16)||-55.68%|
|3 years (2019-01-16)||77.39%|
|5 years (2017-01-16)||285.91%|
Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-78,588|
|Return on assets TTM||-27.38%|
|Return on equity TTM||-36.79%|
|Market capitalisation||$422.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals share dividends
We're not expecting Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.76 up to $2.95. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals 's is 1.3613. This would suggest that Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals overview
Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals Limited, a drug repurposing company, engages in the research and development of therapeutic products for human use in Australia. It offers pentosan polysulphate sodium drugs in the injectable form for the treatment of bone marrow edema lesions, osteoarthritis, mucopolysaccharidosis, and alphaviral arthritis diseases. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals
Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Interview: RAQ founder talks Abbie Chatfield swim collection
RAQ Apparel founder Sophia Argyropoulos chats the inspo for Abbie Chatfield swimwear collab and the secret to finding the perfect bikini.
7 ways to elevate your home movie experience [SPONSORED] Turn your low-key movie nights into a main attraction that can keep everyone entertained.
American Express Qantas Corporate Gold Card
With a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer and complimentary Qantas Business Rewards membership, is this the right card for your business?
How to watch Liverpool vs Arsenal Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Liverpool and Arsenal battle for a place in the League Cup final.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in January 2022
You can easily elevate your binge-watching game in the New Year.
Where to watch DC series Peacemaker online in Australia
He believes in peace at any cost – no matter how many people he has to kill to get it.
How to watch Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars BBL live and match preview
Both Melbourne teams are fighting for their seasons as we embark on derby number 2
10 beauty trends that’ll pop off in 2022
From clean beauty to bedazzled everything, these are the makeup looks will take over 2022 and the products you need to pull them off.
Compare rapid antigen test brands: How do they stack up?
Not all tests are created equal here are the different brands compared.
Ask an Expert