How to buy Papyrus Australia (PPY) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Papyrus Australia shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Papyrus Australia Limited is a lumber & wood production business based in Australia. Papyrus Australia shares (PPY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Papyrus Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $257,027. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Papyrus Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Papyrus Australia . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: PPY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Papyrus Australia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Papyrus Australia . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Papyrus Australia stock price (ASX:PPY)Use our graph to track the performance of PPY stocks over time.
Papyrus Australia shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.019 - $0.076|
|50-day moving average||$0.0502|
|200-day moving average||$0.0366|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Papyrus Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Papyrus Australia price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-26)||5.00%|
|1 month (2021-11-04)||10.53%|
|3 months (2021-09-03)||142.31%|
|6 months (2021-06-04)||96.88%|
|1 year (2020-12-04)||-11.27%|
|2 years (2019-12-04)||270.59%|
|3 years (2018-12-03)||600.00%|
|5 years (2016-11-30)||1,160.00%|
Papyrus Australia financials
|Gross profit TTM||$164,306|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.72%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.75%|
|Market capitalisation||$25.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Papyrus Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Papyrus Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Papyrus Australia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Papyrus Australia 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.019 up to $0.076. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Papyrus Australia 's is 1.8023. This would suggest that Papyrus Australia 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Papyrus Australia overview
Papyrus Australia Limited develops a technology that converts the waste trunk of the banana palm into wood-based fibre products. Its products include fine ply sheets, veneered tabletops, seedling in cairo peat, cairo peat, liquid fertilizers, peat moss, and handmade products. The company serves paper, packaging, furniture, building, construction, and other industries. Papyrus Australia Limited was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Adelaide, Australia.
Stocks similar to Papyrus Australia
Papyrus Australia in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the WA1 Resources IPO
Everything we know about the WA1 Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert